SASS Wire Forum

Ain't been here in a while

Did they empty all the jails in Alabama, Andrew?

Good to have you back with the intelligentsia. :lol:

All the crops have been picked and they won't need Andrew for another couple of months. I recon they turned him loose so they wouldn't have to feed him.

Howdy, Andrew!

Welcome back, son - good to see ya again. Mebbe I'll see ya at the range for the March shoot.

I think Quigley is on the lam...must have escaped off that work detail hoeing cotton. That'd explain his popping in and out of the saloon!

I'm thinking ole Quigley must be doing some tossin' with Lickskillet Charlie's main squeeze!! Musta finally broke free from that pretzel hold she put on him.

Man drinks enough bad whiskey and fiddles with the wrong woman long enough, most likely

his hair is gonna fall out, his vision is gonna go and his teeth/tooth will fall out. But he will

probably have a smile on his face while it all happening.

here I is!! Just got off the work detail, chain gang, to slip into the wardens office and send you boys a howdy message. :lol:

Doubt they put me back to hoeing in the fields as I can't tell the difference between the cotton and the weeds.

Last time they had me busting rocks I went to far. Seems they didn't like me practicing my diamond cutting skills on them big boulders. Seems they deal in high volume and big rocks, not half carrot. :P:lol:

Andy, glad the storms didn't get ya'! Hope evabody down that way is doin' alright. I'm gonna' get down that way soon, I hope!!

Well, no matter, we is still glad to see ya, Andrew.

Haven't heard much from Cherokee Charlie lately. You and him running the still again?

I shot a rimfire match with ole CC on Saturday. He was in fine form as usual. Just so ya'll know....he still is an ugly short old guy as mean and ornery as ever!! Of course I'm close to the same as ole CC....I'm just a mite taller than him :)

Andrew, what on earth do you mean you "ain't been in here in a while"?

You was just here yesterday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thas good news, Kajun, at least the hogs didn't get him. :lol:

Did Lickskillet ever resole his marital difficulties?

Well...he and the "little" misses was doing pretty good until Lickskillet caught Quigley tossin his "low to the ground" better half. I'm thinkin Lickskillet pressed charges on Quigley and that's why Quigley's been out at the "county farm" for these past few weeks workin' on his cotton hoeing and rock breakin' skills. I heard from the grapevine that Quigley is a first rate license plate maker as well. I understand that he's the man to go to for those personalized license plates.

Well...he and the "little" misses was doing pretty good until Lickskillet caught Quigley tossin his "low to the ground" better half. I'm thinkin Lickskillet pressed charges on Quigley and that's why Quigley's been out at the "county farm" for these past few weeks workin' on his cotton hoeing and rock breakin' skills. I heard from the grapevine that Quigley is a first rate license plate maker as well. I understand that he's the man to go to for those personalized license plates.

It is always a pleasure to meet up with an artist and craftsman like that. Ain't many around.

Duz he do vanity plates? I wuz wanting one with a big potato on it. :blink:

Archived