SASS Wire Forum

AA Hulls - once fired and clean

I will take a thousand. You can ship them the cheapest way possible as I am in no hurry for them. Let me know the total and where to send funds. My email address is outlawgambler@gmail.com Thanks.

Hi:

I'll take all the rest shipped to 44118.

Sent ya a pm

Thanks

--Dawg

when you come accross some more i will take a couple thousand, pop

I am an avid trap shooter (break open gun so hulls have not hit the ground) and have 5000 AA hulls for sale.

Price is $30/1000 or $17/500 plus shipping from 48393 or can do a FTF in SE Michigan.

I can ship 420 in a large flate Rate USPS box for $30 delilvered.

Thanks,

Coffin Filler

Thanks to everyone!!!

I had more then the 5000 I posted here but did not think they would sell that fast. I have sold about 9000 of the AA's (some guys PM'ed me) and I will see if I can supply any more after I do an inventory. Deacon Tom gets first dibs on any AA's I find.

If anyone is interested, I have 1000 of the old style compression formed 12 ga AA's. They are a better hull and I am asking $50 (plus shipping) for them. SOLD

I also have some old Premier hulls - 12 ga - again a very good hull that loads like the STS hull - 1000 are $40 (plus shipping).

The last batch of hulls are 2-3000 Federal Gold Medal Hulls 12 ga - $35/1000 (plus shipping) on those.

It looks like the company I work for may be sold and I am downsizing everything. I have some CAS guns I will be listing if I can figure out how to post pictures. Again, thanks for your business.

Coffin Filler

pm sent

Thanks to everyone!!!

I had more then the 5000 I posted here but did not think they would sell that fast. I have sold about 9000 of the AA's (some guys PM'ed me) and I will see if I can supply any more after I do an inventory. Deacon Tom gets first dibs on any AA's I find.

If anyone is interested, I have 1000 of the old style compression formed 12 ga AA's. They are a better hull and I am asking $50 (plus shipping) for them.

I also have some old Premier hulls - 12 ga - again a very good hull that loads like the STS hull - 1000 are $40 (plus shipping).

The last batch of hulls are 2-3000 Federal Gold Medal Hulls 12 ga - $35/1000 (plus shipping) on those.

It looks like the company I work for may be sold and I am downsizing everything. I have some CAS guns I will be listing if I can figure out how to post pictures. Again, thanks for your business.

Coffin Filler

Howdy if those 2-3000 Federals are smooth hulls I'll take 'em. Thanks, Rye

Rye Miles,

The Gold Medal hulls are a mix of ribbed and smooth hulls.

Coffin Filler

I better pass unless ya wanna sort out just the smooth ones!? Rye

Archived