SASS Wire Forum

Winchester AA rebate $2.00 per box!

Dungannon Gunner

For those of that shoot new Winchester AAs.. They have a fall rebate that is $2.00 per box ! Min 10 box and max 50. Thats some good $$$. They also had this same deal last year. Maybe takes 6 weeks to get the check. That was ok for me.

Howdy,

Check with winchester.com and you might find you have qualified for rebates already.

Not only shotgun but other ammo rebates too.

Now I just gotta find some aa in stock....

Best

CR

Makes me almost wish I shot smokeless.

Almost. ;)

:lol:

Thanks fer the rimder, We have a bunch of the rebate forms ready to mail out and wooda moren likely fergot to get them on the pony express a'fore it was to late!!

mailed mine this past week, have maxed out for $100 the past two years in a row, this year a $100 and a second $100 in my sons name......gotta love what seems like free money....hope they do it again next year

I have to ask since I have never done this since now I re-load my own, getting a $2 rebate per box and sending in the receipt plus the bar codes, do you get a check from Winchester in your name to cash or is it a slip of paper for more discounts on the same thing???

All for now JD Trampas

I have to ask since I have never done this since now I re-load my own, getting a $2 rebate per box and sending in the receipt plus the bar codes, do you get a check from Winchester in your name to cash or is it a slip of paper for more discounts on the same thing???

All for now JD Trampas

Yep,you buy the boxes of shotgun shells,cut out the bar codes on the boxes,place bar codes in an envelope along with the rebate form that you fill out and then in about 6 weeks or maybe even less,you will get a check with your name on it from Winchester.Go to the bank,cash it and then go take ma ma out to eat.

Archived