SASS Wire Forum

Cypress Sun Video

How do you do this?

Thanks!

-Deadlee

1. Open the YouTube video that you want to copy

2. Put your cursor on the first letter of the address, press and hold your left mouse button, and drag it across the entire address; release the button; Right click on the now-highlighted address, and when the menu appears, click on "copy";

4. Go to your Wire message; put your cursor in the body of the message, where you want the video to be; right click, and when a menu appears, click on "Paste"; you will see the video's address appear;

5. Hit "enter", and the address will change to the video.

I hope I have that right.....

LL

Copy the link you want to embed.

After you have hit "reply," at the top of the window you will see an icon that looks like three small monitors (it's six icons to the right of the smiley face), click on that icon and paste the link you copied. Then left click on "insert Media." Here's a new one of Mr. Molasses, Deuce Stevens. Mr. Molasses. :D

Looks like Ole Deuce is working on Munden's two shot technique .........

Let's see... :blink:

If Deuce can do that in 13.14 :wacko: Wow!!

That means.. I can do it in 26.28 :blush:

maybe below 25 but that would be pushin' it.. :blush:

I know.. off topic..

I'm glad the question was asked...

I've always kinda wondered the same thing :blush:

Rance <_<

Thanks for posting the videos....it's the first time I've seen some of these people shoot and it's always fun to watch my friends from Florida shoot. I thought Wyatt would be shorter. I see that Sun had successful surgery at raising his belly button...lol.

See you all at last stand.

KK

Thanks for posting the videos....it's the first time I've seen some of these people shoot and it's always fun to watch my friends from Florida shoot. I thought Wyatt would be shorter. I see that Sun had successful surgery at raising his belly button...lol.

See you all at last stand.

KK

Aw heck Karl, I had that surgery years ago........about the same time as I started the reverse liposuction treatments.

See ya at TLS

CS

Copy the link you want to embed.

After you have hit "reply," at the top of the window you will see an icon that looks like three small monitors (it's six icons to the right of the smiley face), click on that icon and paste the link you copied. Then left click on "insert Media." Here's a new one of Mr. Molasses, Deuce Stevens. Mr. Molasses. :D

Dang it, Buck, I tried everything you said (several times) and all I get is a stinkin' link to youtube.

It doesn't do the embed like it's supposed to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xp3uk5Nhcfs

Waimea (who likes videos not links to videos)

:FlagAm:

OK, never mind.

The media thing does not work with short links. You gotta have the full link.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

Archived