SASS Wire Forum

Friday PIZZA night

Grizzly Dave

You might have to take up night shoot in that kinda heat with higher humidity. Ah.. Pizza.. Thanks Gizzes...

At the last match the majority of folks finished up the match, looking at the scores there were a few that dropped out after 3 or so stages (or I suppose they might have MDQs) and a few more of us who hung it up after 5 stages. I was hot but ok for 3, wilting on the 4th, and getting a bit wobbly on the 5th so hung it up and skipped the 6th. Thankfully for the annual out there in 3 weeks we start an hour earlier. And I'll be staying at a hotel 5 minutes from the range.

then I'm leavin for real to go dance

so see y'all tomorrow :)

Have fun!

Well, since Griz said he didn't have any dessert, and I'm a tad late to this here gatherin', how about some ice cream bars?? I picked up a variety of 'em at the store today. Sandwiches, caramel and mocha bars, fudge bars, dark chocolate dipped raspberry sorbet and mini cups. Don't let the name scare you. Skinny Cows are about the best tasting ice cream around. Enjoy!!

Never had one.. but the word "dark" got me.. lol Now I have to try one.. Thanks..

Well sorry to disappoint.BUT THE TOFU IS OFF FOR TONIGHT.

Took Momma out to a real sitme down tell the man what ya want type restaurant tonight. She was all smiles when we left. I was a little tight in the belt. Funny how those thing can shrink without any thing at all. Good news is that the crab and shrimp were cheering when we left. I told the takeyer order down man, Good news is that the live seafood can live for a bit longer. Bad news is WE WILL BE BACK SOON! :lol:

Well sorry to disappoint.BUT THE TOFU IS OFF FOR TONIGHT.

Took Momma out to a real sitme down tell the man what ya want type restaurant tonight. She was all smiles when we left. I was a little tight in the belt. Funny how those thing can shrink without any thing at all. Good news is that the crab and shrimp were cheering when we left. I told the takeyer order down man, Good news is that the live seafood can live for a bit longer. Bad news is WE WILL BE BACK SOON! :lol:

So, to cut right to the chase.. tonight you got crabs?

:huh::wacko::blink:

And he's going back for more????

:D

Well, I'm fading fast, time to hit the bunkhouse, have a good night all, go ahead and drink on my tab til midnight. That's the price I pay for posting a rant on a dead horse subject in the Saloon (ACS)

Grizz

At the last match the majority of folks finished up the match, looking at the scores there were a few that dropped out after 3 or so stages (or I suppose they might have MDQs) and a few more of us who hung it up after 5 stages. I was hot but ok for 3, wilting on the 4th, and getting a bit wobbly on the 5th so hung it up and skipped the 6th. Thankfully for the annual out there in 3 weeks we start an hour earlier. And I'll be staying at a hotel 5 minutes from the range.

Have fun!

Be careful.. Girzzes... I am shopping for one of the water bottle fans... at the range one of the guys brings out wet towels in his ice chest. He puts them on his neck and head.. and loans them out too... Very cold.. brrrr... But it works really well too.. Another guy has a vest with pockets in it that hold little ice bags...

Well, since Griz said he didn't have any dessert, and I'm a tad late to this here gatherin', how about some ice cream bars?? I picked up a variety of 'em at the store today. Sandwiches, caramel and mocha bars, fudge bars, dark chocolate dipped raspberry sorbet and mini cups. Don't let the name scare you. Skinny Cows are about the best tasting ice cream around. Enjoy!!

Here in da land of snow and ice , we got whats called "Dilly Bars".

No, aint no dill in'em !

Workin' inside out......center is milk or dark chocolate , den a layer of ice cream in various flavors.....den more chocolate coating in milk chocolate.

Dem's good eattin !

Be careful.. Girzzes... I am shopping for one of the water bottle fans... at the range one of the guys brings out wet towels in his ice chest. He puts them on his neck and head.. and loans them out too... Very cold.. brrrr... But it works really well too.. Another guy has a vest with pockets in it that hold little ice bags...

Well, if you are going shopping, don't forget that there are only a few shopping days left before my birthday on the 10th! :D

Well, if you are going shopping, don't forget that there are only a few shopping days left before my birthday on the 10th! :D

Already got your present picked out. I am sending you a baggy full of ice cubes. :)

Hope Brown hurries.

Already got your present picked out. I am sending you a baggy full of ice cubes. :)

Hope Brown hurries.

Got ya a special pizza and some brownies...............

All wif dat "special ingridient " ! :wacko:

Got ya a special pizza and some brownies...............

All wif dat "special ingridient " ! :wacko:

Well, hmmmm, either I'll be really happy, or I'll be running for the outhouse. I'm easy, either way a gift is a gift!

BMC, I'll look forward to the ice cubes. Got powder and lead in 200 38s today, shop is hot so can only do 100 at a time and need to come in and cool off.

8 PM, still 88 degrees outside. Shop is hotter than that. Tempted to go load another 100, but hard to get up the oomph to do it.

((slides an icy glass of ginger-mint limeade to Grizz))

Here, sit, drink, relax.

Ginger mint limeaid, sounds interesting....

We had fresh mint growing when I was a kid, never was much of a fan.

Kinda regretting not going shooting today...I know I made the right call for me in not going, but....

Oh hey, got a hair cut and beard trim the other day, you all wouldn't recognize me...

Mr Murphy the dog is laying at my feet, he's 125 lbs...

OK, I guess my random ramblings are done for now.

Grizz

Just got back from a 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. show at a local biker bar. Goin' back tomorrow at 3:00 in the afternoon. We hadn't played there in about six years. Folks 'bout went nuts when they found out we were there.

It's nice to be wanted that way. :rolleyes:

So, what did I miss? :unsure:

Thanks Grizz!

See ya' over yonder!! ;)

Here in da land of snow and ice , we got whats called "Dilly Bars".

No, aint no dill in'em !

Workin' inside out......center is milk or dark chocolate , den a layer of ice cream in various flavors.....den more chocolate coating in milk chocolate.

Dem's good eattin !

we have those out here but they are twice as long as a regular ice cream on a stick and a little narrower.

we call em a Sidewalk Sunday

Archived