SASS Wire Forum

something I got out of the Casey Anthony trial

Trigger Mike

I heard on the news that casey had wanted to put her daughter up for adoption but that her mother talked her out of it. As a father of three adopted children I can tell you this, that the mothers of these young ladies who want to let another family raise their baby need to stay out of it and let them do that. The little girl would likely still be alive today. I know these mothers are thinking about the joys found in a grand child, but what joy is there in a dead one? What joy is there in one neglected because its mother does not want to keep it and feels forced to and is so resentful of her mother pressuring her to not let another needing couple adopt it that she will not let her mother have it either.

One of ours never let her mother see it for fear her mother would try to talk her out of her decision, the other one did not let her mother know she was pregnant for the same reason. The third's was supportive and met us.

I heard on the news that
casey had wanted to put her daughter up for adoption but that her mother talked her out of it. As a father of three adopted children I can tell you this, that the mothers of these young ladies who want to let another family raise their baby need to stay out of it and let them do that. The little girl would likely still be alive today. I know these mothers are thinking about the joys found in a grand child, but what joy is there in a dead one? What joy is there in one neglected because its mother does not want to keep it and feels forced to and is so resentful of her mother pressuring her to not let another needing couple adopt it that she will not let her mother have it either.

One of ours never let her mother see it for fear her mother would try to talk her out of her decision, the other one did not let her mother know she was pregnant for the same reason. The third's was supportive and met us.

I'm sure we'll hear a lot of crap fer a spell---------------

Its over 'n the bitch walked-

Mike . . very interesting. Thanks for posting about it.

I had done my best to avoid the story and the trial.

I did not pay much attention to it at all either but did pick up on the adoption part since my ears perk up when I hear that word. Ii did not listen to talk radio today on the way home like I usually do since it was all about the trail that is over and done with.

No comment on the trial (I wasn't there!), but Mike, good on ya, Pard, for doin' what you've done for those three kids!

Never a foster parent, but I've done a lot of volunteer work with abused and special needs kids... and the world could fer sure use a lot more folk like you.

I'm sure we'll hear a lot of crap fer a spell---------------

Its over 'n the bitch walked-

So . .without being on the jury and hearing the testimony, and without the prosecutor being able to provide

one single piece of evidence, people who listen to the media are ready to hang this woman.

This is the same media that has to wipe Obama off their chin, and who will tell you that gun owners are evil

hillbilly's ready to revolt against our country, but on their word we're ready to hang this girl.

She may well be a sick girl in need of real help - but on what evidence will you hang her dead?

SC

If it was up to Nancy Grace everyone from pickpockets to murderers would be drawn and quartered. Guilty or not.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be a guest on her show, especially a defense lawyer. She is downright rude to them.

I think Shadow Catcher has the right idea.

My take on the acquittal is simply that the system works as designed.

"Better one hundred guilty men freed than one innocent man convicted"

We don't always get justice, but hopefully we get decisions that comply with the law-that is what we should hope.

Maybe she didn't do what the media has suggested-Nancy Grace is like a terrier after she gets something in her mind and she just keeps shaking it. If there was anything exculpatory, we as the public don't hear about it til after it is over and done with.

Archived