SASS Wire Forum

Heart on your sleeve..

Deja Vous

I was told today that I wear my heart on my sleeve. I guess I pretty much tell ya when I care about you.. I don't understand not doing that?????? I love people, so I don't understand any other way of living life.

A long time ago I lost my best friend/lover , and when I did like most people there were so many things I never told him,and wish I would have told him. So, since then I have pretty much been a blabber lips.. lol.. My fear is someone will go "head on" into a car, or our Maker will simply call them home.. and I wil not have told them how special they are to me and how much I love them.

I don't understand not speaking about your cares, compasions, passions, or love of life and the things God gave us to simply enjoy.. like time with our familes and our friends, and enjoying our hobbies like shooting. Shooting is a passion for me, and so are people.

While I do not have all the successes of life, I do have my family and my love of life, and my friends.. Soooooooo tonight.. I raise a toast to all of you, all of my SASS pards,my family, my SASS pards, my new Dance Pards.. my Gym Pards, and my pards at home... And all my guys from my past, only 4 put hey.. I am a simple girl.. lol..

Faults, did they have them, or do I...?? , I suppose, but hey all added a dimension to my life that I would not have if it were not for them. Even in the bad I found goodness in their hearts. My faults, too numerous to list... but I love me.. cuz I love people and never mean to do any wrong to them..

Tonight... I toast y'all in the saloon... you are the very best.. a cut above... and all cowboys/cowgjirls.. lol.... And hey you put up with life, and you take it all a day at a time ... yippee...

Gotta play the cards yer dealt. Sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose.

There are successes in life and failures, but the failures usually make for much more entertaining stories.

Cheers

Gotta play the cards yer dealt. Sometimes ya win, sometimes ya lose.

There are successes in life and failures, but the failures usually make for much more entertaining stories.

Cheers

lol now that is the truth.. lo.. Gosh... Grizzes you are becoming a man of wisdom.. lol

lol now that is the truth.. lo.. Gosh... Grizzes you are becoming a man of wisdom.. lol

Well good golly garsh, don't tell anyone, then they'll start expectin it of me!

Yippee you are here with us. Life is too short to be around people you don't understand.

Most do not understand my version of honesty.. lol.. But its okay.. cuz I am starting to recognize it.. and simply laugh about it anymore. Last night I was trying to learn how to dance. I danced with several guys.. and finally one said.. "hey you are really not looking to "hook up" with someone".. lol./. geesh you got it finally?????? ... Okay fine.. If hook up means what I found on line then no.. lol. I am really trying to learn to dance, end of mission.. lol... I might have made some enemies.. but, hey I would have made them when the clock struck 12 anyhow.. lol

I will learn to dance, and I will learn to shoot better, be a better person at reloading, and a better friend, better daugher, bettering sibling by years end.. lol.. Okay I am God's work in process.. and I know it.. I have never been perfect, never will be and I am always learning from everyone around me.. gosh, I wish I knew all you know.. but I don't.. simply dont... darn it..

Girl

The only time we stop learning is when we are finally on the dirt side of the daisies..at least that is supposed to be the way it goes. We all are a work in progress..

next time you will learn to wear more clothes, cant the rifle, wear a bigger hat or all of the abouve..

ya know what I mean????

take care girl and good nite.

curley

There has only been one perfect being on this planet, Deja, and he was killed for us. The rest of us just do our best to live up to his example. Being human is hard sometimes, but life is as rich as you allow it to be, and no money is required for that to happen. All it takes is a heart, and you seem to have a right big one...

Girl

The only time we stop learning is when we are finally on the dirt side of the daisies..at least that is supposed to be the way it goes. We all are a work in progress..

next time you will learn to wear more clothes, cant the rifle, wear a bigger hat or all of the abouve..

ya know what I mean????

take care girl and good nite.

curley

Curelys.. I will wear what I have ... and shoot what I have.. but my friends, like you,. will offer me help.. and God in his wisdom will send me what ever direction I go now.. lol.. Cuz he gave me you.. and your friend ship// how could I ever question his wisdom again? At times I have did feel the pain of losing someone.. but .. God gave me the joy of knowing all of you... A few blisters.. is nothing compare to the joy and the laughter.. lol.. I have had the time of my life. And if God gives me nothing but burns from a 1873 for the rest of my life.. it's okay. it is so worth it.. all of you are so worth it.. lol.. y'all let me be me.. and you dont quetion my insanity.. lol A long time ago.. God told me that life is about fun.. and about sacrific.. about the time I try to sacrific my time.. my dreams, my prays.. nothing happens but humor.. darn it.. lol.. WTHP.. That means What The Heck Pards.. Pardettes... lol

"There is no normal life Wyatt, there's just life"

How true! Just live and let live and surround yerself with people ya like.:)

You just keep on doing what you are doing

Thats what makes you, You

Coffee

Girl

I sometimes wonder why I have to lose good friends in the prime of their lives,

I wonder why I am hurting SO bad ALL the time....

but, I know that there is good all around, and just get thru the day...

maybe you would like to try my 1866 next time...hehehe

love ya

curley

Darlin', if'n that works for YOU, then do it and never worry about it....

I love me, dat's it, I love me !

When you are dealt a bad hand, just toss it back and demand a new one !!

In other words.....you know what makes you happy !!!

Do it and don't let anything any one does or says git to ya !!!

Just my 2 centavous

Girl

love ya

curley

Let me check the specs on that puppy... You have that smile again.. lol Curleys,.,. I am so glad I found all of you guys out here.. lol. Too much fun..

"There is no normal life Wyatt, there's just life"

How true! Just live and let live and surround yerself with people ya like.:)

Love the quote.. and I never want to be normal.. tired it a couple times now and it does not work for me.. lol. Being me does, I am happy just being me even if people take to drinking after they know me for a while.. lol

You just keep on doing what you are doing

Thats what makes you, You

Coffee

Hey there Coffees.. how are you doing? I never get to spend much time with you and your family.. but I do get to see that little gal that can shoot and sew.. lol... How are ya doing? And yeah, I will keep doing what I do, it makes me feel good... lol.. Warning though you should not try it a home alone with a water gun our you might drowned.. lol

I got gravy on my sleeve. Does that count? :unsure:

It does count... at least in Rat Dogs book.. she would really like to meet you and your sleeve.. lol

Girl

love ya

curley

So, now past the 1866 humor reply.

. I often wonder about why people hurt, or grow old and I wonder why them and not me sometimes.. Not in a silly way.. just a "why" kinda thing. I once told a friend of mine who wondered why his friend and not him, that I would miss him, and I was not willing to give either one of them up.. So, I guess what I am saying is no one is expendable in my life... and I do mean no one.. Not even the person who I felt was not kind to me, or did me wrong, or hurt me. They are all children of God..and I refuse to wish them bad stuff.

I don't know the answers, I wish I did. I just know I lost my first love to cancer but it was suicide that took him because he could not take the pain. At the time I was angry becauase he gave up I suppose, but I also felt at fault, why didn't I see the signs, why him not me, why were we picked out to shoulder all this. I "why'd" my self to death. And then I followed that up with making some of the worst choices in my lfe for several years trying to set life straight.. lol

In the end, I still don't know. I do know I am human and it hurts like fire and I don't have the proper extinguisher ,... but I also know that God did not cause it, life did. There is nothing I can do, I can not change people, or time, or my past or my future by just wishing it was so. I can not force life, but I am certainly responsible for my own. And I need to live it, and breathe it, and turn me loose into being just me .. hold on and hope for the best.. lol

With that acceptance I stepped forward into life, and I am pretty much capable of taking anything now. I appear all silly and funny, and soft, and dumb, but full of faith and I have a big heart and a lot of that is me, .. but deep down inside ... I have one thing you don't see... Strength.... And my family knows it, my friends know it.... I am the sort of person who will risk their life to save someone, and who will be there to help you, and who will love you and not try to change you just cuz......... I have been down that road with people who did not have the faith to go the extra mile, or who could not accept me and tried to make me different.. . So, for all my fautls and my horrible record in relationships.. I am a good friend, and sibling and daughter. I can hardly ask for anything else, can I... God has blessed me..

Love the quote.. and I never want to be normal.. tired it a couple times now and it does not work for me.. lol. Being me does, I am happy just being me even if people take to drinking after they know me for a while.. lol

There has only been one perfect being on this planet, Deja, and he was killed for us. The rest of us just do our best to live up to his example. Being human is hard sometimes, but life is as rich as you allow it to be, and no money is required for that to happen. All it takes is a heart, and you seem to have a right big one...

I know the story well.. spending a great deal of my life on my knees on the kneelers.. lol.. God has given me a lot of gifts, not everything I want.. lol.. but I am blessed with family, friends, humor, genetics, and a few brains.. lol

I love me, dat's it, I love me !

When you are dealt a bad hand, just toss it back and demand a new one !!

In other words.....you know what makes you happy !!!

Do it and don't let anything any one does or says git to ya !!!

Just my 2 centavous

Apaches we do speak the same language.. lol... One of humor and understanding.. Oh, yeah and of being shooters.. lol

I was told today that I wear my heart on my sleeve. I guess I pretty much tell ya when I care about you.. I don't understand not doing that?????? I love people, so I don't understand any other way of living life.

A long time ago I lost my best friend/lover , and when I did like most people there were so many things I never told him,and wish I would have told him. So, since then I have pretty much been a blabber lips.. lol.. My fear is someone will go "head on" into a car, or our Maker will simply call them home.. and I wil not have told them how special they are to me and how much I love them.

I don't understand not speaking about your cares, compasions, passions, or love of life and the things God gave us to simply enjoy.. like time with our familes and our friends, and enjoying our hobbies like shooting. Shooting is a passion for me, and so are people.

While I do not have all the successes of life, I do have my family and my love of life, and my friends.. Soooooooo tonight.. I raise a toast to all of you, all of my SASS pards,my family, my SASS pards, my new Dance Pards.. my Gym Pards, and my pards at home... And all my guys from my past, only 4 put hey.. I am a simple girl.. lol..

Faults, did they have them, or do I...?? , I suppose, but hey all added a dimension to my life that I would not have if it were not for them. Even in the bad I found goodness in their hearts. My faults, too numerous to list... but I love me.. cuz I love people and never mean to do any wrong to them..

Tonight... I toast y'all in the saloon... you are the very best.. a cut above... and all cowboys/cowgjirls.. lol.... And hey you put up with life, and you take it all a day at a time ... yippee...

Aren't you a sweetheat! :wub:

Yes: Life is the most precious thing in the universe, and we need to appreciate it, value it, and make sure we each know it. The most precious thing in the universe, really. And we have to make those connections. :excl:

AJ

Aren't you a sweetheat! :wub:

Yes: Life is the most precious thing in the universe, and we need to appreciate it, value it, and make sure we each know it. The most precious thing in the universe, really. And we have to make those connections. :excl:

AJ

Gosh.. thanks.. but anyonw who knows me knows me to be this silly kinda perpetual motion kind gal and I think I bore them.. lol.. Depth is not my department.. lol.. But yes, life is precious, and I love my friends and at times I feel so bad for them cuz they have to put up with me.. but hey I am one of God's tests.. lol

Hey there Coffees.. how are you doing? I never get to spend much time with you and your family.. but I do get to see that little gal that can shoot and sew.. lol... How are ya doing? And yeah, I will keep doing what I do, it makes me feel good... lol.. Warning though you should not try it a home alone with a water gun our you might drowned.. lol

I'm doing well -

I have the love of a good woman

I have found good people in the world

I have health and work and entertainment-

I have a reason to get up in the morning

and I'm satisfied with my lot in life.

you should wander into camp more often

your pard

Coffee

Archived