SASS Wire Forum

GO MAVERICKS!

And then next week the NBA pre-season starts. I swear, it seems like basketball, what with pre-season, season, and endless playoff season runs about 13 months a year.

Hockey has gotten almost as bad. Here it is mid-June and the Stanley Cup finals are still going. (although I would rather watch a bad hockey game than any basketball game)

And then next week the NBA pre-season starts. I swear, it seems like basketball, what with pre-season, season, and endless playoff season runs about 13 months a year.

Hockey has gotten almost as bad. Here it is mid-June and the Stanley Cup finals are still going. (although I would rather watch a bad hockey game than any basketball game)

Ya dont like tree hockey? :o

Awww gee.... I'm so disappointed that the Heat pulled in a bunch of "superstars" and guys like Lebron James spit on their old teams and their home state in order to go win a championship, while implying it was their old teams fault, only to get beaten by a team of mostly journeymen veterans.

To quote The Princess Bride:

I think that is the worst thing I've ever heard. How marvelous.

:D :D :D :D :D

I congrulate the Mavs for a job well done! I actually watched the last part of the game to see the crybaby LeBron James LOSE!!!!! I was so sick of the non stop media attention here when he was on the Cavs! He's a lowdown, scoundrel and varmint, thank's Mavericks for puttin him in his place!B)

p.s. I'm not a basketball fan at all

Archived