SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse - Posse up!

Deacon Will

Our Cowboy Pardner Cool Hand Lee's son is in desperate need of prayer. Some serious complications have arrizen post surgery and please pray that the Good Lord will minister to the family and the son.... The drive to the hospital is about 100 miles one way, not to mention the other stress involved. I assured Cool Hand we would hold them in our collective prayers. -_-

Prayers up from Texas for the son,for the trip to be safe and in time. Prayers up for the family and the Docs. when he get there.

Our Cowboy Pardner Cool Hand Lee's son is in desperate need of prayer. Some serious complications have arrizen post surgery and please pray that the Good Lord will minister to the family and the son.... The drive to the hospital is about 100 miles one way, not to mention the other stress involved. I assured Cool Hand we would hold them in our collective prayers. -_-

I know how important prayer is, and I pray daily. You certainly do have my prayers.

Blessings to you and those who try to help.

Blessings to those in need.

Blessings to all of us, to help us see what we can do.

Aunt Jen

I know how important prayer is, and I pray daily. You certainly do have my prayers.

Blessings to you and those who try to help.

Blessings to those in need.

Blessings to all of us, to help us see what we can do.

Aunt Jen

Just received this email...... encouraging -_-

Deacon

Prayer is working it appears! Jerry told Charlie a little while ago

that things were improving and Daniel was some better. Still in icu for

now but holding his own. More as I get it! Keep the chain going!

Hugs

The Power of Prayers is strong. There on the way.

UPDATE:

Just to let everyone know, Cool Hand Lee’s son Daniel and wife Janet came home today from the hospital. They got home late this afternoon. Thanks to all the prayers and best wishes! They got the card and really appreciated it. Hopefully Jerry will be shooting with us Sunday.

Thanks again, CorkscrewTom

Archived