SASS Wire Forum

Rack, Rack, Rack, Rack, Rack

I only rack once! I just don't want to wearout the action.

Rock(who's been told a time er two she has a nice rack)y :blush:

Sweet tea alllll over the monitor!! :lol: :lol:

Have you ever noticed the typical 97 shooter? ...they always rack, rack, rack, rack, rack, their 97s. ...

You figure they are the same ones that check for high primers as each one comes out of the reloading machine, as they put them in boxes, as they count them before heading to the loading table, at the loading table and spin the cylinder 350 miles per hour checking for high primers?

I haven't seen many "serial rackers" myself but the OP's description kind of reminds me of motorcyclists who can't help blipping the throttle at every stoplight.

I'll take the rackers given the choice. It's not as loud as the straight pipes and I'm wearing earplugs at the range anyway.

Maybe I'm just jealous of the loud pipe bikers. If I gun the throttle on my Beemer it just sounds like the higher setting on a sewing machine!

Clickity-clack Clickity-clack music to my ears. I think some do it to make sure there's no dirt or grit on the rails to make it sluggish. A few drops of Break Free and 4 or 5 racks of the action to spread it out.

I'm sure if Burglar heard that noise at night, his sphincter muscles might get a work-out. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived