SASS Wire Forum

Intruder killed with pink handgun

Well she may not have been a good shot at the range but she got the job done at home If the article is correct, yeah I know reporters and guns etc, she scored 4 of 5 or 4 of 6 on the bad guy. One quick lesson learned, dont answer the door at 3AM to anyone you dont know. Glad she and her fiance are ok.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Congrats to the lil lady, scratch one bad guy. I hope the guys who shoot take their girl friends and wives and daughters to the range and show them how to use a gun to help protect themselves and their families.

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Bet ol' Bloomburg is havin a fit that it was a pink gun. Sounds like a justified shooting if it was the way they said. But they should have known better than to open the door at 3 am with out a double barrel 12ga to shove up whoevers knocking nose. Seen my Pop do it a couple of times that way when I was a kid. Gets their attention real quick.

I saw that story somewhere else. There may be more to it than has been reported. There is some suspicion that it may have been a drug deal gone bad.

Research yours facts a little better!

Research yours facts a little better!

Howdy, RJ -

So, you know for a fact that it was a good shoot? While I have no qualms about the final result (the deceased had the track record of a multi-time loser), I have to wonder who opens their door to a stranger at 3:00 in the morning?!?

I think Pitmaster was only suggesting that there may be more to the story than meets the eye.

Regards, TJH

I served in the ARMY with one of the investigaters.

So, what did the couple say when your investigator friend asked why they opened their door to a stranger at 3:00AM (which seems like a reasonable question for an investigator to ask)?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Regards, TJH

That just goes to show that we all need to know how to shoot a gun. And by the way, I have a pink handgun!

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Intruder killed with pink handgun Home Invasion

If the truth be known... bet that pore bast@rd's still alive... and just playin' possum...

Don't forget... THAT HANDGUN WAS PINK.... and would not be able kill nobody.

ts

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/couple-recount-fatal-fray-at-their-tierra-verde-home/1158689

Better article.

What the heck is an arborist? And a $60,000 ring?

I dunno, but after livin' in Florida for a lotta years, ain't never heard of an arborist and a big diamond used in the same sentence.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/couple-recount-fatal-fray-at-their-tierra-verde-home/1158689

Better article.

I dunno, but after livin' in Florida for a lotta years, ain't never heard of an arborist and a big diamond used in the same sentence.

Big guy... that fella musta been a professional planter of some expensive-a$$ trees.

ts

:FlagAm: About a year ago, I was sniffing around a gun store, and saw a pink handgun. I said to the fellow behind the counter, "I sure would hate to be killed by a pink gun. It would be down right embarrassing." We decided it would take a real secure man to be killed by a pink gun. And, Lowe and behold, here is a real secure man. So secure he accepted being killed by a pink gun. Imagine that! :FlagAm:

Better article.

I'm thinking the same thing.........cameras inside and out of the house, wild parties, accustom to getting visitors at 3:00 AM. Them houses on Tierra Verde aren't cheap houses either. I think there is something more to this story and have ever since it happened. I guess we'll see.

Archived