SASS Wire Forum

Can we get an Update on Utah Bob, Doc D. Marauder, Tupeolo Flash, Cass

Korupt Karl

This is Korupt Karl. I know we pray for a lot of people and then it sort of goes away. Can anyone give us updates on those who have undergone illness or surgery?

An update on my condition. I am fine. I have been released from physical therapy and my BP and sugar numbers are good once again. No drink or smoke, but I can live with that and I thank you for the prayers and support.

So....

What about Utah Bob

Marauder

Doc Disaster

Cass

Tupelo Flash and others.....

I was wondering how you were doing, Karl. I'm glad to hear the positive news.

I have some blockage in vessels too small to stint or do much with any surgery, so they are experimenting with various meds to help. They said I can do some exercise but to expect some angina now and then - so stop when that happens. Hopefully the medicines and getting back to exercising again will help.

Mines Taken (Alice) is doing okay but has a very limited diet and some pain from her colon. She goes back to the Doc tomorrow to discuss options and when to have surgery. The Doc said there is no rush, but Alice is tiring of the pain and limited diet, so she will probably have surgery early next year.

I hope we hear from Utah Bob soon!

Howdy Pards,

#1 Thank you for your prayers and concerns during this past month, with the passing of my father, the hospitalzation of my mother and my back surgery I have more than had my hands full.

It appears that my back surgery accomplished what it was supposed to do, relieve the pressure from the nerve. They went in and had to remove some bone to access the damaged disc, they removed the damaged area of the disc. I was only in the hospital for two days. I had my post-op appt and they removed the zipper from my back, the incision looks fine, no infection or anything like that. There is still quite a bit of tenderness in the lower back and some days are better than others. No exercise, PT or anything for about 4 more weeks, just normal activity as tolerated. I have been walking in teh yard, watering the garden, straightening up around the house, just a little busy work to keep me occupied.

I have been cleared to drive, but really have no where to go, but it is good if I need to.

Again' Thank you for your prayers and your concern.

Your Pard,

Doc

DocDisaster has been on the WIRE since his surgery and I believe he's doing fine

Really appreciate you putting that link up. I was hoping to get some current info on Bob as well as the others.

Thanks

KK

Howdy Pards,

#1 Thank you for your prayers and concerns during this past month, with the passing of my father, the hospitalzation of my mother and my back surgery I have more than had my hands full.

Doc, It appears that with all that trouble, you might need to change your alias. Get. Well, and we'll keep praying for ya.

Tangent Ranger

BTT...thanks for the replies, but there are a few of you that we are still wondering about. Let us know how the power of prayer worked...

KK

As for Tupelo Flash, he's mended enough to be back shooting already. He's been at the least two or three matches I was at and is doing just fine (from what I can tell).

S L Cass is not doing well. I just talked with Travelin Kid and he informed me that Cass was in Hospice in Indianapolis.

I had my surgery (radical nephrectomy AKA removal of the kidney) early October. All went well. Shot at a match two weeks later, but had the wife shoot the shotgun for me. Went back to work before T-givings. Should be cancer free

I had my surgery (radical nephrectomy AKA removal of the kidney) early October. All went well. Shot at a match two weeks later, but had the wife shoot the shotgun for me. Went back to work before T-givings. Should be cancer free

That's great to hear. I started this post because we generally only get to hear the prayer requests and the hardships that pards and their families are going through.

It shore is nice to hear the positive outcome of our prayers.

Merry Christmas All.

KK

Bear Creek just called, he talked to Eagle Head for this informatin: Yesterday they gave S.L.Cass

2 to 3 days, he is on morphine for comfort. They are not wanting any visitors right now.

Just keep praying for the family.

BW.

Just received this from Blood Washed.....please hold him in your prayers.

KK

Archived