Well, let's see....

Cuz it tastes good....

It goes great wif food.....

Da wife drove me to it.......

Makes all da wimmin' look good.....

Makes da band sound good.....

What's next.....

AH a +1 on making the band sound good lol

I was in Minneapolis a couple of years ago and ran into the girls I was with and I ran into a bar before a heavy rain. We sat and enjoyed a few beers and found out a band was going to be playing that night. Wow did they sound good after enjoying more than several beers! The next day really realized how bad they were!

I was in Minneapolis a couple of years ago and ran into the girls I was with and I ran into a bar before a heavy rain. We sat and enjoyed a few beers and found out a band was going to be playing that night. Wow did they sound good after enjoying more than several beers! The next day really realized how bad they were!

I still remember the one night that I did get far too loaded and heck I am not sure the bank was even playing..lol..

Well, let's see....

Cuz it tastes good....

It goes great wif food.....

Da wife drove me to it.......

Makes all da wimmin' look good.....

Makes da band sound good.....

What's next....

You lost something worth more than gold to you.

Cuz you held out until the wedding night you found out your husband is a girl

You can't dance, everyone is teasing you, so you get loaded to prove them RIGHT.. lol

You don't want to drive home

Because the year is 2012 and your a Mayan

Someone bought you a drink and it is your very favorite so you can't stop yourself

The number one reason for drinking is ..........People yell at you if you act yourself when your are sober, so you drink for an excuse.. lol.. Now myself, I figure they might as well get over it.. cuz drinking or not.. I am me.. lol Yikes.. huh? lol

WAY too heavy!!

Drinkin' reason?

This week w@rkin' and dealin' with the Cusstomer, Management, and Management's Butt-Boy.

Sometimes the obvious, most effective and efficient solution is the hardest one to get approved.

One time, bout 8 years ago, da wifey, my step-sister and me was headin' out to a cowboy bar. Step-Sister was drinkin' takillya, wifey drinkin' diet pop, me drinkin' whiskey. Da band was good' all rat. I found out da next mornin' cuz my step-sister abd her "new boy friend" woke up at my house.

And I don't remember a dadburn thing, except it shore was fun !!!! :rolleyes:

You lost something worth more than gold to you.

Cuz you held out until the wedding night you found out your husband is a girl

You can't dance, everyone is teasing you, so you get loaded to prove them RIGHT.. lol

You don't want to drive home

Someone bought you a drink and it is your very favorite so you can't stop yourself

The number one reason for drinking is ..........People yell at you if you act yourself when your are sober, so you drink for an excuse.. lol.. Now myself, I figure they might as well get over it.. cuz drinking or not.. I am me.. lol Yikes.. huh? lol

Well, aint grttin' marryed gain !!! Give me a whiskey !

Can't dance? Ben der, done dat !!! other whiskey here !!

Don't drive when I'm drinkin', period !!

I always think it's 2012 wif my Mayan friends ! Whiskeys fer all of'em !!

Don't need no excuse to drink. I drink cuz I like da taste ! One more whiskey, once more !! :rolleyes:

Archived