Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

GOA Takes On YouTube


Recommended Posts

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dear Sir,

 

In response to your questions, there has been no pressure put on YouTube by any Democrat or Common Sense Gun Safety organization.

 

Cordially,

 

YouTube Management

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

F*** YouTube!

 

Here’s what I don’t get: Why can’t pro 2A groups form their own video channel? Why all the pomp and circumstance manipulative bull shtuff over YT?

Every 2-3 years there’s a bunch of falderal about YT and we need to take action and blah blah blah…

Gimme a flippin’ break!

 

I’ll tell you why 2A groups don’t get together. Money and control. These a$$tards need to pull their heads out of their keisters and quit playing American Indian while their nation is overrun by lily white eyes with feelings. Idiots!

 

 

 

 

 

 

There! Now I feel better.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

F*** YouTube!

 

Here’s what I don’t get: Why can’t pro 2A groups form their own video channel? Why all the pomp and circumstance manipulative bull shtuff over YT?

Every 2-3 years there’s a bunch of falderal about YT and we need to take action and blah blah blah…

Gimme a flippin’ break!

 

I’ll tell you why 2A groups don’t get together. Money and control. These a$$tards need to pull their heads out of their keisters and quit playing American Indian while their nation is overrun by lily white eyes with feelings. Idiots!

 

 

 

 

 

 

There! Now I feel better.

Rumble 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

F*** YouTube!

 

Here’s what I don’t get: Why can’t pro 2A groups form their own video channel? Why all the pomp and circumstance manipulative bull shtuff over YT?

Every 2-3 years there’s a bunch of falderal about YT and we need to take action and blah blah blah…

Gimme a flippin’ break!

 

Exposure.   The idea is to get the word out to the unwashed heathen, not to preach to the choir.  Spout off all you want in the gun shop or at the range about the how safe, fun, and family friendly the shooting sports are and all you reach are members of the shooting community.   Do the same thing at, oh, a dinner party or potluck and you just may get a few to listen and change their minds.

 

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

 

I’ll tell you why 2A groups don’t get together. Money and control. These a$$tards need to pull their heads out of their keisters and quit playing American Indian while their nation is overrun by lily white eyes with feelings. Idiots!

 

 

There! Now I feel better.

 

BINGO!  A little of it is difference in focus and stance.  Some are absolutist, Not One Step Back!, types, some accept some accommodation with the antis, and some always seem to want to meet them half way every time. But, in general, yes, about money and power.  Especially one big national organization that is always asking for funds, and grabs all the headlines.  Of course, that lets all the other, more effective and active groups mostly fly under the radar and get work other than fundraising done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

 

BINGO!  A little of it is difference in focus and stance.  Some are absolutist, Not One Step Back!, types, some accept some accommodation with the antis, and some always seem to want to meet them half way every time. But, in general, yes, about money and power.  Especially one big national organization that is always asking for funds, and grabs all the headlines.  Of course, that lets all the other, more effective and active groups mostly fly under the radar and get work other than fundraising done.

Thanks Joe

 

I watched a semi town hall meeting years ago where GOA, NRA and a couple of other pro 2A reps were on a panel. The GOA guy appeared to disdain the NRA guy. The discussion broke down into a childish pizzing match between the GOA and NRA guys. It was truly disappointing. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

Thanks Joe

 

I watched a semi town hall meeting years ago where GOA, NRA and a couple of other pro 2A reps were on a panel. The GOA guy appeared to disdain the NRA guy. The discussion broke down into a childish pizzing match between the GOA and NRA guys. It was truly disappointing. 

 

The problem,  as I see it that the NRA started off as a training organization that decided a couple of decades ago to try to remake itself as a Civil Rights group and takes a very patronizing view of all the much younger groups that started from the get-go as political advocacy and Civil Rights protection organizations.   "There, there littlebrother,  I'm much older than you and knowso much more than you do."  I've seen it over and over here in California,  CRPA, GOA, SAF, or some combination taking on the State,  then at the last second the NRA making a tiny effort then claiming it was their victory - give us more money.  The NRA ignores California except for fundraising, when,  since this is the Schwerpunkt of the fight,  you would think that it would throw its weight here to keep the assault from spreading to other states.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

No it’s a content platform owned by Dan Bongino and other conservatives 

Dana Loesch is on it. She tells her audience all the time. I’m going to have to check it out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.