SASS Wire Forum

My youngest wannabee Buckaroo Grandson

Buckshot Bear

20 hours ago, watab kid said:

i envy you , i couldnt get mine interested and i had all the guns and leathers bought by that age , 

I couldn't get either of my two grandsons interested either even though I had purchased everything they might need.

They thought they were lovers?  One is now in Med School, but that is not the same.

5 hours ago, Frontier Lone Rider said:

I couldn't get either of my two grandsons interested either even though I had purchased everything they might need.

They thought they were lovers?  One is now in Med School, but that is not the same.

im sure mine will go on to do great things , he is on the "deans list scholastically" and is a great tennis player for his high school team but this would have been fun for him and something he could carry on in , oh well , you can lead them to water but you cant make them drink , even if it might be god for them , 

i thought it something we might share but i guess ill pass without that shared experience - at least so far , if he decides to join me now he will be shooting my 45s or 38s instead of the 22s i bought him when he was born , may be they might come in handy for something else - i thought maybe covid but i never did that , - now that the ammo issues have started to recede i have it and dont need to use the 22s as substitutes so ............i need too shoot them for fun i guess 

Archived