SASS Wire Forum

So the screw fell out it’s on the left side when your aiming the gun, right side when you flip it over, I’m just trying to identify the screw so I don’t end up buying the wrong one. Without the screw this “piece” is loose and I am unable to chamber another round and have to push the piece is so the pump can move back. 

image.jpg

Shell stop screw.

Yep, those tiny screws loosen and fall out.   Worth keeping blue loctite on if you want to keep the screw in.

BTW - the only correct way to orient the gun to describe where parts are, is when the gun is held in firing position.  Left is then on your left, and right is (who woulda thunk it) on your right.  Top of the gun is up, etc.

good luck, GJ

Edited by Garrison Joe, SASS #60708
  • Like 5

Oh man. One of those screws got me on my TTN version. You should have better luck than I did since I found the Norinco version to be readily available and the TTN version to be a thing of myth and legend. 

Should you need it, you can visit this thread for more suggestions on venders or, should you enjoy tedious work that makes you mutter under your breath, info on how I made my own. 

I think I better check those screws on my Norinco before the WB match.

Thanks.

Those screws come loose in all of the manufacturers, including the originals. I bought several for both sides of an original when the right side dropped...never had to replace another one.

Tighten them up on a regular basis, along with most of the screws, it'll be a much more harmonious outcome.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Those screws come loose in all of the manufacturers, including the originals. I bought several for both sides of an original when the right side dropped...never had to replace another one.

Tighten them up on a regular basis, along with most of the screws, it'll be a much more harmonious outcome.

Put a dab of paint on the screw head after installation. 

This is one of the very few times you don't want to use Loctite. 

• Like 2