SASS Wire Forum

Oh My Gosh !!! Mr. Keller

" ..... 

Eddie Rutter stopped, his jaw opening in honest surprise:  he managed to winch it shut and asked, “Sheriff, do you usually gunfight naked?”

Ambassador Marnie Keller, demure in a McKenna gown and gloves, savored the moment when her brother turned a truly remarkable shade of red, when he realized he’d just engaged in a gunfight wearing his hat, and his gunbelt, and an irritated expression, and absolutely nothing else whatsoever.  ...... "

........ well, what else would he need ?  :huh:

• Haha 4

Is this gonna be a new SASS category?

:D

Edited by Dantankerous
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Sometimes ya’ just gotta use the tools you got!!

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Haha 3

I read (somewhere) that John Wesley Hardin was known to gunfight in such attire, I believe he may have been surprised at an indelicate moment in a bordello.

I know in my own wild and misspent youth, back when I was still deputy marshal for a local village, I was beyond exhausted: the scanner woke me, I came a-boilin' out of bed, I was headed out the door in uniform Stetson, uniform shirt, socks and boots, my gunbelt slung over one shoulder.

My wife called, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I looked down and realized ...

... my trousers hadn't come along for the ride ...

What little functioning brain I still had running, reasoned that I was so fatigued I would not be much account when I got there, so I gave up and went back to bed.

(Turned out to be a false alarm anyhow)

• Like 5

Charlton Heston once caught someone trying to break into his house. When Police showed up, they found him in his underwear with a Browning Hi-power.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1