SASS Wire Forum

EOT scores

2 hours ago, Marshal Stone, SASS #53366 said:

Thanks Dave. Guess I've been looking at it wrong.

Marshal Stone

No worries, happy to help.

I'm gonna have to give you a P though... :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not quite sure what’s going on but when you click on the link it pulls up results and only has 2023 and previous years listed. When you go to EOT‘s website, not using the link and check on results it still does not have 2024 results on it.

I just tried both unless I’m doing something wrong. I can’t get it to work either.

31 minutes ago, oak creek martin said:

Not quite sure what’s going on but when you click on the link it pulls up results and only has 2023 and previous years listed. When you go to EOT‘s website, not using the link and check on results it still does not have 2024 results on it.

I just tried both unless I’m doing something wrong. I can’t get it to work either.

Oak Creek, try clicking the link, if it just shows 2023 at the top, refresh the page, it could be that your confuser had that page cached and got lazy and didn't pull it up again.  Or maybe not.

Edited by Grizzly Dave

6 hours ago, Grizzly Dave said:

They've been up for a while now.

LINK TO EOT SCORES

This link works for me too.

I see there are not many side event scores posted yet.  Looks like all the WB and CAS main match scores are there.

The shotgun and speed events seem to be lumped together.  It appears that only the fastest time was tracked on the speed events, which is common from my experience with so many going thru each one.

Only thing I'm not seeing is the plainsman match.  But then again, I could be missing it.

It has 2023 listed you're right that confused me as well but just click on the red titles to the right. Clean match etc.

• Like 1