SASS Wire Forum

It Can Be One

Well, I got excited when I saw the sigh too.:D

Then I read the line above the sign.<_<

EDIT: I love Firefly. I think it’s time to watch it again. 

Edited by Pat Riot
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

Well, I got excited when I saw the sigh too.:D

Then I read the line above the sign.<_<

EDIT: I love Firefly. I think it’s time to watch it again. 

My kids gave me Firefly series and Serenity for Christmas three years ago.  I watch the Firefly part about twice a year but Serenity is too dark and gruesome for my taste.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

My kids gave me Firefly series and Serenity for Christmas three years ago.  I watch the Firefly part about twice a year but Serenity is too dark and gruesome for my taste.

I actually haven’t watch Serenity, now that you mention it. I started to one day a few years back then stopped and pretty much forgot about it. 
Thanks for reminding me about it. I may watch it soon. 

2 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

It does get kinda weird and conspiratorialialish.  But most of the crew survives.  

• Like 1

I really enjoyed Firefly. Recently flipping through the channels I came across a program I hadn't watched. The lead woman caught my attention. I thought she was doing a good job. I finally realized it was the girl who played Kaylee, the engineer on Firefly. 20 years later now. Family Law is the show I think?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

I really enjoyed Firefly. Recently flipping through the channels I came across a program I hadn't watched. The lead woman caught my attention. I thought she was doing a good job. I finally realized it was the girl who played Kaylee, the engineer on Firefly. 20 years later now. Family Law is the show I think?

We watch it. Seeing her as the star was why we started watching. She's too skinny now though.