SASS Wire Forum

Question? How can you find a specific SASS member by their alias?? Is there a search area for member?

RIDGE WALKER

Is there a directory for SASS that I can search for a specific member?

Contact SASS HQ during their business hours:

SASS | The Single Action Shooting Society - Contact Us (sassnet.com)

If you are looking for a member registered on this forum, use the "search" box in the upper right of the page (click the magnifying glass to select "members"):

image.png

Edited by PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L
add photo
  • Like 2

I was looking for the member who goes by "Charlie 120" and did a member search but nothing came up.

He had sent me a message, but deleted it before I could respond.....just trying to make contact.

1 hour ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

There is a Charlie120 (no space) who signed up on Tuesday and has no posts.  If his message to you regarded buying or selling, be very careful.

I think that may be the case.....thanks for the help!

2 minutes ago, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

Ridge, if this was in relation to your 1911 WTB and he said he knew someone who had one, then you should report him to the moderator so he can be banned.

Yes, he sent a message saying to contact his friend and sent me the guys email address....then he deleted his message to me.

I contacted the guy but he was vague and only wanted electronic payment.....which I knew immediately was a scam. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RIDGE WALKER said:

Yes, he sent a message saying to contact his friend and sent me the guys email address....then he deleted his message to me.

I contacted the guy but he was vague and only wanted electronic payment.....which I knew immediately was a scam. 

Hope he got banned quickly.

• Like 1