SASS Wire Forum

SASS Missouri State Cowboy Action Match

Rusty Hammer

Butterfield Trail Cowboys are excited to be hosting the 2024 SASS Missouri State  Branson Classic  Cowboy Action Match again!  Match dates are June 27 - 29, 2024 in Branson Missouri.    

Side Matches , Mini Blackpowder match, 10 fast and fun Cowboy Action stages, Friday Night Social event with costume contest, two lunches and awards!

We hope to see you!  Application attached. 

BransonClassic2024APP.pdf

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can no longer compete due to arthritis.  This is a fine club and a fine range and you will have fun.  Proximity to all the Branson entertainment is a wonderful bonus.  Rusty Hammer and his crew will ensure that you enjoy your time here!  Give them a chance if you haven't been here in years past.

• Like 3

im going to add this one to my list of 'gona do' shoots as im always looking to add one but the end of june conflicts with our state trap shoot events and im already committed to those for this year , ill check again next if i can 

• Like 1

Would REALLY like to make this match.

My Sister lives not very far from it. So could get in a visit with her and free place to stay. lol

Sadly, the timing is just not working out. 

If I can get it to. I will sure let you know.