SASS Wire Forum

Shotshell Re-Loading Blocks (Sold out)

Ever had shells falling or spilling powder and shot when hand-dipping powder or when roll crimping?  These hardwood shell holding trays will help greatly.

These are made from solid Red Oak with 50 holes sized to fit 12 gauge hulls brass-side down.  I make them with a 45 degree chamfer to make them easier to pick up.  (I can also make them for 10 GA hulls, but that will take a bit longer.)

The second pic shows the 28 hole 10 GA tray.  The last pic shows you can tip these a long way and the shells don't fall out.

I have a few available for $20 plus shipping.  Or Face to Face at a shoot in Wartrace or at the Alabama State Championship.

I have one 12 GA tray left, plus I will have a 10 GA available in a couple days.

tray new 5.jpeg

tray new 4.jpeg

tray new 3.jpeg

tray new 2.jpeg

tray new 1.jpeg

Edited by Diamond Jake
  • Like 8

• Diamond Jake changed the title to Shotshell Re-Loading Blocks
2 hours ago, Tequila Shooter said:

@Diamond Jake I’ll take one and I’ll pick it up in Wartrace.  Do you / can you make one for 10ga?

I can make one in 10 gauge, but because the holes are larger, I have to either make the tray bigger, or have fewer than 50 holes.  I made a 10 ga for Blackwater and it holds 28 shells in a block 10" by 7".  For 50 shells it will be about 14" X 9".  I can do really any size, it's just that larger sizes take more time and material.

Do you want a 10 GA and a 12 ga, or just the 10? 

Edited by Diamond Jake

I already had one of Jake’s 12ga trays and have been using it!!  I haven’t picked up my 10ga tray yet, but he sent me pictures and if it’s anywhere near as good as the one I have, I’m gonna be really happy!

And they’re purty too!!

• Like 1

I'd like 2, 12 guage trays. PM me with how you want the coins sent. my Zip is 53546

Thanks!

StoneyMike

10 hours ago, Diamond Jake said:

I can make one in 10 gauge, but because the holes are larger, I have to either make the tray bigger, or have fewer than 50 holes.  I made a 10 ga for Blackwater and it holds 28 shells in a block 10" by 7".  For 50 shells it will be about 14" X 9".  I can do really any size, it's just that larger sizes take more time and material.

I’d like a regular 12 ga and a 10 ga.  For the 10ga let’s go 25-28 shells, I don’t need 50 for 10ga. 

Thanks again Jake

On 2/7/2024 at 3:01 PM, Diamond Jake said:

Both please. 

• Diamond Jake changed the title to Shotshell Re-Loading Blocks (Sold out)

All these are spoken for.  If there are more requests I may have more in a month or two.

• Thanks 1

Jake does these in his spare time and keeps ‘em affordable!!  Pretty and really functional!!

Bear with him and keep checking back in the Classifieds.  He’ll get back to ‘em soon!

Mine came today and they are fantastic! Thank you very much!

• Like 1