SASS Wire Forum

LAND RUN BULLETIN

Flat Top Okie

• 2 weeks later...

Has a Round Count been posted for Land End? Loading up the RV this week to start a slow trek to Oklahoma.

3 hours ago, Ramblin Ron, SASS #79381 said:

Has a Round Count been posted for Land End? Loading up the RV this week to start a slow trek to Oklahoma.

figure 10-10-4+ per stage times 12 stages. plus a few extra rounds of each. Then side match ammo they run standard side matches. fastest rifle, pistol, SG.

24 minutes ago, Flinthills Dawg said:

figure 10-10-4+ per stage times 12 stages. plus a few extra rounds of each. Then side match ammo they run standard side matches. fastest rifle, pistol, SG.

I always figure 10-10-4+ x # if stages x 1.5. Plus plenty of side match ammo. Then, just before I leave I throw an extra 100 rounds of each in the wagon. You can always bring ammo home!

once at a match there were unlimited tries. Me and a couple of Pards got to trying to beat each other. All of a sudden I realized I was going to be short of main  match ammo! Had to birth a stage worth! 

Last year at TN State I got to the range and realized that my fully loaded loading blocks were still at home.  Fortunately I had used the "bring way more ammo than you think you need" principle, and was able to shoot the match without buying or borrowing more ammo.

16 minutes ago, Diamond Jake said:

Last year at TN State I got to the range and realized that my fully loaded loading blocks were still at home.  Fortunately I had used the "bring way more ammo than you think you need" principle, and was able to shoot the match without buying or borrowing more ammo.

Looks like you are on a good posse. Have a great time.

Archived