SASS Wire Forum

Yay Italy

Rye Miles #13621

Have you read about “cloned meats”? That crap scares the hell out of me. Our government seems to promote this sh…tuff. 

Yay Italy! 
image.jpeg.df6977fa129724a12d73e23b96c54cc1.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

Have you read about “cloned meats”? That crap scares the hell out of me. Our government seems to promote this sh…tuff. 

Yay Italy! 
image.jpeg.df6977fa129724a12d73e23b96c54cc1.jpeg

They want us to eat bugs. Somehow I doubt the ruling class will be 

Recent business news says Bill Gates Fake Meat is failing.  Two problems Bill:

1) The yuppie tree hugging animal protectors want healthy typically.  I expected it to be Tofu, evidently it tastes better (no surprise) but has lots added.

2) It doesn't taste as good

I think his hope is to feed the poor but why not just have the poor eat the good raw materials that go into it?  The rest of the world doesn't want our beef because we use antibiotics in the normal cows but you think they will accept this garbage Bill?  You need to reboot.

COVID was a good time for Bill, he was able to buy farms cheep.  And somehow he has a vaccine history.

There is a documentary out somewhere called something like 'in the mind of Bill Gates'.  He is strange/arrogant.

Beef would be more affordable as would a lot of other food were we not on this change corn into fuel scheme.  Maybe good for our farmers but changing corn to alcohol is not near as cheap as sugar to alcohol.

It may fly eventually because a huge percentage of Americans don't care about health.  Get the government to take the WIC approval off beef and add it to Bills stuff and he is in business?

Somewhere I recently read an article about a healthy middle aged guy who went on a lengthy test diet of entirely engineered and synthetic foods.  He put on considerable weight and developed several health issues he hadn't previously suffered from.  If I can find the article again, I'll post a link. Ol' BG has become something pretty unpleasant.

Archived