Funny Photos - add some.

Pat Riot

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This business wouldn’t get any of mine.

image.jpeg.6a9c3622745fe0145c32e8ad22cb59d7.jpeg

I know for sure it wouldn’t.  It’s a San Fernando Valley, CA phone number. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

I have to sat that I like that a LOT better than a filler cap in the middle of the bed like I see on the custom car TV shows.

IMG_0417_800x.jpg?v=1607714156

If that was my Chevy, I would have the can strapped down. Just for looks. Because, c'mon, a 5 gallon can of gasoline just sitting in the back of the truck bed as you drive down the road bouncing and turning and twisting?

And I was visualizing the look on people's faces as he's filling up. Because, as we all know, you're supposed to take gas cans out of the vehicle and set them on the pavement when you fill them up. So they're grounded and they don't blow up. And here's this dork filling up a can in the back of his truck bed.

ba3dd820a26fdee1311befdfca7b453e_w200.gi

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Alpo said:

If that was my Chevy, I would have the can strapped down. Just for looks. Because, c'mon, a 5 gallon can of gasoline just sitting in the back of the truck bed as you drive down the road bouncing and turning and twisting?

And I was visualizing the look on people's faces as he's filling up. Because, as we all know, you're supposed to take gas cans out of the vehicle and set them on the pavement when you fill them up. So they're grounded and they don't blow up. And here's this dork filling up a can in the back of his truck bed.

Since the can is to camouflage the gas filler, it's almost certainly mounted in place. And in today's world, number one, I doubt if very many people would get that the can should be on the ground unless it was on tick tac or whatever, and number two, I don't care what they think. 

• Like 1

Las Vegas, 1953. Guests at a motel swimming pool looking at an atomic test, 75 miles away.

photomushroom-cloud.thumb.png.7b8765407c22591fe85abef05175e38e.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3