SASS Wire Forum

Woman Takes Advantage of Landscaper

Subdeacon Joe

I watched this earlier and didn’t “get it” I didn’t hear the last word. Doh!

:lol:

Hmmm…I gotta do some mowing tomorrow.  I think I will try this. 

12 hours ago, Rip Snorter said:

Worse to be a consumer of BS.  Tasty, I suppose if you have the stomach for it. 

Facebook is a good way to keep bin touch with friends and family. It’s all about who you follow. SASS is on there as well as many gun groups. 
If you don’t like it then don’t use it but don’t make it sound like people that do are wrong. 

52 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Facebook is a good way to keep bin touch with friends and family. It’s all about who you follow. SASS is on there as well as many gun groups. 
If you don’t like it then don’t use it but don’t make it sound like people that do are wrong. 

Easily able to keep in contact with friends and family without a questionable intermediary.  

38 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Easily able to keep in contact with friends and family without a questionable intermediary.  

Good for you! I prefer to use Facebook, it’s easier for everyone. I have relatives all over the country! Love it!!

5 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Good for you! I prefer to use Facebook, it’s easier for everyone. I have relatives all over the country! Love it!!

I clearly recall their involvement in politics to my detriment, and that of a large portion of the country.  Call me unforgiving.

5 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

I clearly recall their involvement in politics to my detriment, and that of a large portion of the country.  Call me unforgiving.

I understand but like I said, SASS as well as a lot of local clubs use it to their benefit. I belong to many gun groups, S&W, COLT, Winchester, Ruger etc. I to doesn't stop them from using FB. 

I know many small businesses that have FB posts to promote their business with much success. In fact most all businesses are on FB. Singers, actors, sports figures, politicians, etc. It's all about who you follow, no one is pushing anything down your throat if you don't want to follow them.

58 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

https://www.facebook.com/sassnet

2 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I understand but like I said, SASS as well as a lot of local clubs use it to their benefit. I belong to many gun groups, S&W, COLT, Winchester, Ruger etc. I to doesn't stop them from using FB. 

I know many small businesses that have FB posts to promote their business with much success. In fact most all businesses are on FB. Singers, actors, sports figures, politicians, etc. It's all about who you follow, no one is pushing anything down your throat if you don't want to follow them.

I don't trade with proven ideological enemies. Others may be more flexible, I am not. 

4 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

I don't trade with proven ideological enemies. Others may be more flexible, I am not. 

Fine, have a nice life!

1 minute ago, bgavin said:

Facebook, pass.
This is actually a valid point.
Those of us who closed our Facebook accounts cannot access your link.

I used to waste a lot of time trying to find videos on YouTube so the FBphobes could see something I found interesting.  Things like

https://fb.watch/eLAdzIO2Qd/

A year or so ago, when I realized I had spent over an hour trying to find something on YouTube, I decided to stop wasting time catering to other people's choices.  

If you don't "do Facebook," that's fine, no skin off my teeth.  But in my opinion it's like not going into a library because there are books in there you don't like.

I left FB on my own terms, and not on theirs.
I was accumulating ever-long jail sentences, which would have led to a complete ban.
When the public library starts censoring what you can say and think, it is time to leave that library.

5 hours ago, bgavin said:

I left FB on my own terms, and not on theirs.
I was accumulating ever-long jail sentences, which would have led to a complete ban.
When the public library starts censoring what you can say and think, it is time to leave that library.

Well you do have to behave yourself in a library. You can’t go in there yelling and cursing etc. I’ve been in FB jail a few times and also protested and got an apology. Twice! Facebook is what YOU make of it, who you follow and what groups. I enjoy it as much as I do this here wire.

Get real.
FB censors, suppresses or jails folks that disagree with their Marxist viewpoints.
One does not have to be vulgar or profane while doing it.

Our moderator is always admonishing us not to turn the Wire into another Facebook.
That means there is a fundamental difference between the two.
Most of the conservative opinions expressed on the Wire would get the poster banned or put into FB jail.

1 hour ago, bgavin said:

Get real.
FB censors, suppresses or jails folks that disagree with their Marxist viewpoints.
One does not have to be vulgar or profane while doing it.

Our moderator is always admonishing us not to turn the Wire into another Facebook.
That means there is a fundamental difference between the two.
Most of the conservative opinions expressed on the Wire would get the poster banned or put into FB jail.

True but this is a conservative leaning, gun loving forum. FB is not and neither is the library!

Archived