SASS Wire Forum

Chinese aircraft intercepts RAAF plane and puts crew at risk

Buckshot Bear

1 minute ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........ maybe if we stopped buying junk and trinkets from China they'll have second thoughts ........  :huh:

..... nah, I don't think so neither ...   <_<

That's where there getting $$$ to take on the West....otherwise they'd still be a Third World country....the politicians sold us out and sold off our jobs and now we're literally preparing for a war with China.

No one needed a crystal ball to see that was going to happen.

1 hour ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

........ maybe if we stopped buying junk and trinkets from China they'll have second thoughts ........  :huh:

It's far beyond junk and trinkets; it's half or more of everything we need.

Why? Because we-- all of us-- shop on price only, most of the time.

Its' more about the killing of American factories by allowing cheap foreign junkets into the country. NAFTA was the start of our politicians killing industry in the US and it hasn't stopped since. Trump was and is the only one that was trying to level the playing field. 

3 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

...... so just how does one spell "Goebbels" in Mandarin ? :huh:

If an aircraft of any nation, settled in front of my aircraft, and released any substance that would/could be swept into the jet engines, then it would be my prerogative to release any object I had on board to stop that...be it bullet, or missile. I would take their actions as a direct attempt to kill my air crew, and down my airplane.

I thought we were done with China? Didn't they close their Shanghai port because...virus a few months ago? Seems to me we should have already run out of cheap chinamart crap and gone on to something else. But now, our supposed predident is considering lifting the trade tariffs. Yeah, that's just what we need. Screw it up even more whydoncha joe. Idjit.

Of course this has nothing to do with what china is doing regarding 'forces'. Provoke a war much? Joe tried that in Ukraine, didn't work. Won't work for the chinese either. Of course, nobody on our side is playing with a full deck so who knows.

Archived