Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

FS: New COLT SAA...SOLD


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For Sale: A Factory New COLT SAA revolver. 4.75" barrel, 45 Colt. New, Unfired.

I just received this beautiful SAA from Joe Perkins at Classic Single Action. He did his "Premium Action Work" to it. Outstanding.

The same day the gun came in I was notified that I had drawn a New Mexico Elk tag. Good news, bad news. I need to sell some guns to pay for this hunt.

$2000 shipped from my FFL to your FFL in lower 47. No sale to Cal. No trades. Get a beautiful SAA without the wait.

First "I'll Take It" here gets this beauty.

 

SAA 3.jpg

SAA 5.jpg

SAA 1.jpg

Edited by Rio Hombre
add to description
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why no to California? We like freedom too and single action revolvers are not subject to the fascism that is the "safe handgun roster."

 

It's a beautiful gun.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Rio,

 

I will take the Colt, as you stated in your original post, $2,000 total cost, from your FFL to mine.

 

I'm sending you a PM with my personal info so we can discuss payment. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2022 at 12:38 PM, Tall Tale Todd said:

Why no to California? We like freedom too and single action revolvers are not subject to the fascism that is the "safe handgun roster."

 

It's a beautiful gun.

I agree. What I have found is most of the potential buyers in Calif  live in areas where most of the FFLs have the most egregious rules and many FFLs in other parts of the country simply refuse to have anything to do with them. I count myself lucky to have an FFL up here in the far northern part of the state who is easy to work with and has handled transactions for me from all over the country, many from private parties who shipped directly to my FFL, all without hassle. Still, I’ve given up even considering buying anything from anyone who starts out with “no sales to…”. It is a sad state of affairs but a sign of the times we live in. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, TN Mongo, SASS #61450 said:

Rio,

 

I will take the Colt, as you stated in your original post, $2,000 total cost, from your FFL to mine.

 

I'm sending you a PM with my personal info so we can discuss payment. 

Sold Pending Funds to TN Mongo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rio Hombre changed the title to FS: New COLT SAA...SOLD PENDING FUNDS
34 minutes ago, Sgt Duncan said:

I agree. What I have found is most of the potential buyers in Calif  live in areas where most of the FFLs have the most egregious rules and many FFLs in other parts of the country simply refuse to have anything to do with them. I count myself lucky to have an FFL up here in the far northern part of the state who is easy to work with and has handled transactions for me from all over the country, many from private parties who shipped directly to my FFL, all without hassle. Still, I’ve given up even considering buying anything from anyone who starts out with “no sales to…”. It is a sad state of affairs but a sign of the times we live in. 

 

I guess we're not all in this together after all...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2022 at 3:38 PM, Tall Tale Todd said:

Why no to California? We like freedom too and single action revolvers are not subject to the fascism that is the "safe handgun roster."

 

It's a beautiful gun.

Not up to me. My dealer will not ship to Cal. Says the FFLs out there make it difficult for him. Too much of a hassle. Sorry.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Rio Hombre changed the title to FS: New COLT SAA...SOLD

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.