SASS Wire Forum

California. Good grief....

Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967

Emperor Newsom's at it again.  I honestly think the guy lies awake at night just trying to think of ways to make folk who don't think like him miserable:

Newsom to Model New Gun Control Law After Texas Abortion Law

"I am outraged by yesterday’s U.S. Supreme Court decision allowing Texas’s ban on most abortion services to remain in place," Newsom wrote in a statement Saturday.

"But if states can now shield their laws from review by the federal courts that compare assault weapons to Swiss Army knives, then California will use that authority to protect people’s lives, where Texas used it to put women in harm’s way."

He said he has already directed his staff to work with the legislature and the attorney general to craft a bill that would allow private citizens to sue anyone who manufactures, distributes or sells an assault weapon or ghost gun kit.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom speaks in Los Angeles, Nov. 10, 2021.              

229672646_EmperorNewsom.jpg.2e5226774af152e01b503474fc72d38d.jpg

Hasn't that been tried already and the courts ruled against it? If that works I'm suing all the car manufactures for all the wrecks I had. Its their fault for selling those dang cars and trucks.

5 hours ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

HC - Tsk, Tsk. (ncca)!

Only to open a sentence.  Granted, a one-word sentence, but....  :(

A pro-choice politician says he wants to protect lives?

Uh?

7 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

A pro-choice politician says he wants to protect lives?

Uh?

He doesn't give a hang about saving lives.  To his warped mind this is just another avenue to attack folks he dislikes - us.

The man is basically a bully.  -_-

Archived