SASS Wire Forum

Aussie Terrorist flush-out

Buckshot Bear

As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife. So, this
Saturday at 2:00 PM Eastern time all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighbourhood terrorists.
Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All men are to position
themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they
think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Australian women.
And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof
of your anti-Taliban sentiment.
The Australian Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in
this anti-terrorist activity. God bless Australia!

By the way, if you see anything suspicious, the terrorist hotline in Australia is 1800 - 123400

8 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Ok, it's now 12:55, .... I've got my lawn chair, sixpack, sun hat, camera, and a high level of anticipation ....

I'm ready ..........   :)

Finally a good reason to get my passport!!!!!

Is this number 36 or 37?:lol:

The internet is fantastic. It allows good jokes to go international and make the rounds worldwide and return home a few years older and just as funny. :lol:

15 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

This time of year and with all those ladies a six pack ain't gonna be near enough.  You could seriously overheat and burn out a bearing.  I don't drink beer, but I could round up a cooler or two for of sarsaparilla.

"You could seriously overheat and burn out a bearing" ... now THERE is a fine turn of phrase!

Archived