SASS Wire Forum

Always bet on a sure thing

Buckshot Bear

A Texan walks into an Irish pub and lays $500 on the bar, "I hear you Irish are big beer drinkers, this is for anyone that can drink 10 pints of Guinness back to back."

Nobody makes a move except for one little guy that gets up shrugging his shoulders and walks out.

Five minutes later he is back and taps the Texan on the shoulder, "Is the bet still on?" he asks.

Ten Guinness are lined up and he quickly downs them one after the other.

As the Texan is handing him the $500 he asks where he went before taking the bet.

The guy replies, "Pub next door, just wanted to check if I could actually do it."

7 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Well, ‘twas only Guinness, if it was an IPA, he might not have done it.

He might not have wanted to 

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

I dunno, I never drank bile.

Sorry to be gross, but if you have ever thrown up with nothing in your stomach but acid you have tasted bile. That is what IPA tastes like to me. Stomach acid / vomit. 

18 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

IPA tastes like bile to me. Yuck!

My wife had some Vanilla flavored toothpaste that tasted 100% exactly like that....

My Alabama/Eskimo buddy has a great taste for Guinness, especially when mixed with Harp.
He taught me how to make the perfect Black & Tan when we were all doing RenFaire together.
It requires the Magic Spoon, which he bought me.
The ritual also requires me to give a wee kiss on my bride's boobs for the "perfect separation".

Archived