SASS Wire Forum

32 loads

SouthwestShooter

I decided to take the dust off the reloader and make 32s once again  but can't find my formula.  I was loading 78 grains with Vita Vorie 310 OR 320 ,,, I forgot which.  Might anyone have a formula or suggestions!  I checked the   V V reloading book and no luck for cowboy loads.  thanks.

6 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

I decided to take the dust off the reloader and make 32s once again  but can't find my formula.  I was loading 78 grains with Vita Vorie 310 OR 320 ,,, I forgot which.  Might anyone have a formula or suggestions!  I checked the   V V reloading book and no luck for cowboy loads.  thanks.

Should we all be afraid?

21 hours ago, SouthwestShooter said:

Check with Mike at Thunderstick, he gave me a copy of VihtaVuori Cowboy data a while back.