SASS Wire Forum

Maker-Wright's gun cart

Abilene, SASS # 27489

Apologies if this has already been shown on this site, if so I missed it.  On another site, Maker-Wright shared a video of his guncart.  We've seen some really beautiful guncarts here (Yul Lose, in particular), and this one is mainly being shown for the interesting design features.

Makes is a fine craftsman and great cowboy to posse with and his cart is as awesome as it looks.

And before anyone asks, no, he doesn't have plans or measured drawings for it anywhere.  He made several for family and friends and then cut up the templates to make other things.

Grizz

Very nice gun cart.

Compact, well thought out, well-built and attractive.

Cat Brules

thought i responded to this yesterday but i dont see it ??? 

anyway , im impressed , nice looking cart that serves well  in true minimalist style - with class 

1 hour ago, watab kid said:

thought i responded to this yesterday but i dont see it ??? 

anyway , im impressed , nice looking cart that serves well  in true minimalist style - with class 

Speaking of minimalist, I fully intend to share a pic of Dusty Leather's guncart when I can get one.  I have not had my camera with me, but lately have had it just for this (no smart phone) but haven't seen him when I have it.  Anyway, it is hilarious, but totally functional.  Used it for years.

i found there are many solutions to every problem and we seem to find more than one might imagine to ours , i love seeing what folks use or modify to use for carts in our game - far more inventive than three gun/sporting clays/trap and ive seen a lot on all of those venues over the years 

Archived