SASS Wire Forum

To follow up on the post by SDJ the other day, I found an illusion that will make you want to try it again.

Stare at the black dot in the middle of the picture for 10-11 seconds after which the picture will change. :blink:

1600865977_OpticalIllusion.gif.74d39b03dc11dd473d96c78119632838.gif

7 minutes ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Did see the colors for a split second.

848115373_InjunRyder.png.0261f8924def06ce0ad7e0299f1b03bb.png @Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L,

You got it!

The key is to continue to stare at the black dot.

The picture will turn to color; HOWEVER, if you stop staring at the dot, the picture will turn black and white.

Look at the picture again, keeping his in mind.

People that saw no change need to go to see an eye doctor.

If you stare at something - anyting - long enough, when you look away from it you will see an afterimage of it. Your eye sees colors with rods and cones. And when you look away from a color, the afterimage is the opposite color. Look at that green building on the right, and when it quits being green your eye will see red. That blue building on the left will turn yellow. Those purple trees will turn green.

If they don't, you have something wrong with your eyes.

Sorri ALPO,  the building on the right is a bright blue.   In the South, we call it 'Petty Blue', just like the #43

race car.

The bldg on the left is a darker blue. 

I see nothing close to red, yellow, green or purple.

..........Widder

Like Widder, it switched to black and white and I saw only a black and white picture.

I followed the instructions and did it twice.

I did some research and found that we, Widder and I, are “special”. This shows that we have “superior color intellect” per my research. My research also determined that we have uncanny abilities and that we are prone to be humble and never brag about our superior abilities. My research also showed that not seeing what the average person of lesser superior abilities sees shows that we of superior abilities see colorful things in color and black and white things without color which is a superior quality to have being a humble superior set of beings such as ourselves.

:P

Seriously, it didn’t work for me. Reread the above if you missed out why...;)

Widder only had to read it once, I’m sure. :D

Indeed, Patriot.

Humble and Modest..... thats us.       And what makes us 'special' is our

nature to fit right in with society and the little people of the world..... ;)

Yep, Humble and Modest.   If you don't believe it, just ask us!  :D

..........Widder

If I kept staring at the dot it did turn to color. The instant I moved my eyes off the dot it went to black & whiter. Cool!

Archived