SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trigger Trippin Tim

ISO used progressive press

My son and I are new to cowboy action shooting. We are getting awful tired of reloading ammo one round at a time.  Hoping someone has a press that they dont use, or upgraded from, or just want an excuse to upgrade.

We shoot .357 and have dies.

Cry one time--Buy one time.

I suggest the 550 as it's easy to learn, and the KISS of all progressive presses.

I've been using mine for 32+ yrs..........

https://www.dillonprecision.com/

OLG

Have a 550 for sale. Email is rtg19az@hotmail.com

I already know what will happen here - Dillon fans are all going to chime in.  Over and over again.  Tell you what - I have a used Lee Loadmaster that I am looking to sell.  Loadmaster is an inexpensive as they come and, well, work great for me.  Prime off press is the best way to go.  Hope someone chimes in on a Loadmaster.....and I can gladly provide support on any question you don't find on the internet.  $150 plus a little for shipping - case feeder included and I have some 38 brass I will throw in for a few bucks.  Have a great little setup - it's not Dillon but worked well for several thousand rounds.  

• Like 1

If you are going to Winter Range or can cut a deal with shipping, Sarival Slim’s deal looks hard to beat!

I have a used Hornady Pro-jector with a bunch of extras , do a search on the classifieds and find the old "For Sale" post. Has pictures and description.

Rex :D