SASS Wire Forum

WTB Look a like Quigley Knife

BullseyeBaldee

I don’t have one, but as someone that enjoys putting together movie guns and gear, I’d love to see the look when finished. 

If you don’t mind spending a pretty penny, these guys have a replica one. #27 on the page

http://www.westernleatherholster.com/cowboy-knives-leather-knife-sheaths-bowie-knives/

21 minutes ago, Redwood Kid said:

I don’t have one, but as someone that enjoys putting together movie guns and gear, I’d love to see the look when finished. 

If you don’t mind spending a pretty penny, these guys have a replica one. #27 on the page

http://www.westernleatherholster.com/cowboy-knives-leather-knife-sheaths-bowie-knives/

That won't happen.  Saw that a while back.  There was someone on here that had one close, but sold it before I even seen the post.  No going for the complete Quigley look, but just close.

20 hours ago, BullseyeBaldee said:

Thanks...that's why I came here.  Wanted to see if someone makes something close that doesn't cost a arm, leg, and left nu#.

It's only money you haven't spent yet.  If if you don't,  you may waste it on the house payment, food, electricity, or taxes.........

17 minutes ago, Lastcall Ranger said:

It's only money you haven't spent yet.  If if you don't,  you may waste it on the house payment, food, electricity, or taxes.........

U are right....funny but right.  

Have you strolled thru the fixed blade knife pages at Smokey Mountain Knife Works (snkw.com)?  They offer quite a few mass produced knives that are similar.  You might could age the knife, then modify and age the sheath or buy a replacement sheath and age it from their selection.  It won't be exactly a Quigley knife, but may pass at a distance.  

I've got two stag - handled Bowies, one has stag scales on a full tang, the other has the antler base (where it connects to the deer skull) at the bottom of the grip. I'd let one go, but not as a give - away. What's your budget?

Archived