SASS Wire Forum

Gf seminar at gunsmoke

evil dogooder

I'll be giving a beginners gf seminar again Wednesday afternoon at gunsmoke the Midwest regional.  

This year it will be on the range with live fire exercises.  Round count suggested would be at least 100 rounds of pistol and rife . 25 rounds shotgun.  But feel free to bring more if you wish.  If you don't want to shoot but still want to attend your more than welcome. 

This seminar is for anyone who is interested.  Any skill level.  There will be discussion on methods, gear, guns, and action work.  Then range time to try out the concepts. 

The idea is to show everyone that gf really isn't that hard and can be a lot of fun...   best of all the seminar is free so there is no excuse not to come.  All I ask is either make a note of your interest on your gunsmoke ap or let me know your coming so I can have an idea on how much supplies to bring

Wish I could attend

2 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

whut, yu still tryin' ta get me ta come ta yer match??:rolleyes::P

You should go. Maybe he'll have pity on the rest of us and dance up a little cooler weather.

3 hours ago, Calico Mary said:

whut, yu still tryin' ta get me ta come ta yer match??:rolleyes::P

Its a great match, put on by a great group of people.  I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Very Commendable, EVIL.

I hope you have a good attendance and allow others to learn more about GF and adding a new 'fun factor' into their Cowboy shooting

and more confidence in their skill levels.

Wish I were there because I would also attend.

..........Widder

Yes  it's always good to practice like you are going to do it at a match. Plus I plan on having a full  stage set up. If somebody wants to run it for a base line then again after trying something different

• 2 months later...

Btt.  Hopefully we get a full class. There is still time to sign up for gunsmoke and have a blast

Evil, this is a great thing you are doing, wish I could make it, but I won't be there until Thursday.

Archived