SASS Wire Forum

Wifi problem

Hi, Fred this is Richard next door.  I've got a confession to make.  I've been riddled with guilt for a few months and have been trying to get up the courage to tell you face to face.  At least I'm telling you in this text and I can't live with myself a minute longer without you knowing about this. The truth is when you are not around I've been sharing your wife, day and night. In fact, probably much more than you.  I haven't been getting it at home recently and I know that's no excuse.  The temptation was just too great.   I can't live with the guilt and hope you will accept my sincere apology and forgive me.  Please suggest a fee for usage and I will pay you.

Regards, Richard

NEIGHBOR'S RESPONSE:

Fred, feeling so angered and betrayed, grabbed his gun, went next door and shot Richard, killing him. He went back home and poured himself a stiff drink and sat down on the sofa.   Fred then looked at his phone and discovered a second text message from Richard.

SECOND TEXT MESSAGE:

Hi, Fred.  Richard here again.  Sorry about the typo on my last text.  I expect you figured it out and noticed that the damned Auto-Correct had changed "wi-fi" to "wife."  Technology, huh?  It'll be the death of us all.

Regards, Richard

Buffalo Creek Law Dog:

Because we can only give one LIKE per post, this one deserves  5ae9d10d600ec_LIKECharacter.JPG.f3e3762b09cc75ed99da86f3a6df603f.JPG5ae9d10d600ec_LIKECharacter.JPG.f3e3762b09cc75ed99da86f3a6df603f.JPG5ae9d10d600ec_LIKECharacter.JPG.f3e3762b09cc75ed99da86f3a6df603f.JPG5ae9d10d600ec_LIKECharacter.JPG.f3e3762b09cc75ed99da86f3a6df603f.JPG5ae9d10d600ec_LIKECharacter.JPG.f3e3762b09cc75ed99da86f3a6df603f.JPG.

I refer to Auto Correct as Auto Communist...It's like a Political Officer in the USSR Navy

• It monitors everything you do
  • It modifies wording to suit it's programming
  • It keeps you guessing as to whether or not you are communicating correctly
  • It punishes you by making you look stupid whenever you aren't paying strict attention

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

I refer to Auto Correct as Auto Communist...It's like a Political Officer in the USSR Navy

• It monitors everything you do
  • It modifies wording to suit it's programming
  • It keeps you guessing as to whether or not you are communicating correctly
  • It punishes you by making you look stupid whenever you aren't paying strict attention

Da, tovarishch.

58 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Auto Correct is my enema!

That's why I always turn autocorrupt off. I prefer to make a fool of myself with my own words.

Archived