SASS Wire Forum

I'd like to bash a state

Trigger Mike

I know the rules say not to bash states but i can not refrain myself any more.  there are certain states that just should not exist.

Among them is the State of Confusion.  the state of confusion spreads itself like wildfire.  the weather is confused and can't decide which season it is and goes to 80 degrees and sunny to 30 degrees and windy in the same week in a winter month.  I see people who live in the State of confusion, they constantly wander around in circles not knowing where to go or why they are in the room they are in or what they are looking for.  The citizens of the state of confusion even say nonsensical comments about the theory if relativity or other confusing topics and are like Billy Madison at the end of the movie where the moderator said "everyone in this room is now dumber"  .  The citizens who live in the state of confusion are like chicken little who ran around crying the sky is falling, scaring everyone for no reason.  

The other state I'd like to bash is the State of Denial.  There are those who are citizens of two states.  They have dual citizenship in the state of confusion and the state of denial.  They deny truth with facts in front of them.  The refuse to deny a lie or mistruth or wrong information due to their confusion.  They deny that the good news is not whether the glass is half full or half empty but that the good news is that the glass has something in it.  They deny the very positive aspect of what is in front of them.  

I think we should force those two states to succeed from society, never to be seen again.  There are other states that we need to get rid of as well, like the State of Anger, the State of insanity and even the State of oppression to name a few more.

A resolution to the "State of Confusion" since it occurs nationwide, would be some sort of roadmap or signs to point the way.

5ab130a58154f_StateofConfusion-Emoji.jpg.550afddefc34e52b89d04cc433f1568d.jpg5ab130b2a5c45_ConfusedSigns.thumb.jpg.5a96a4cf572fe8d70b956915b1479929.jpg

Archived