SASS Wire Forum

2018 GEORGIA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP - SOLD OUT!

Krazy Kajun

If you're heading back towards Florida after the match, you can dump at Indian Springs State Park.  It's about 30 minutes South of the range.  They charge $5 to get into the park and dumping is free.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Waimea said:

There are advantages:

Nice green grass

Quiet neighborhood

And if I happen to have a little gas, who's gonna know

:lol:

Waimea

Just dont sleep face down.

We are at 176 shooters which means we have 4 spots left before we sell out.  I'll process applications in the order I receive them in the mail. See ya'll in Georgia.

Kajun

Thank you to all who have expressed interested and support in our match.....WE ARE SOLD OUT!

We have received 180 shooter applications for our match which is our limit. Any match applications received now will be added to a waiting list in the order postmarked.  Should there be any cancellations we will fill from the waiting list in the order added.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Georgia.

Kajun

1 hour ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Thank you to all who have expressed interested and support in our match.....WE ARE SOLD OUT!

We have received 180 shooter applications for our match which is our limit. Any match applications received now will be added to a waiting list in the order postmarked.  Should there be any cancellations we will fill from the waiting list in the order added.

We look forward to seeing everyone in Georgia.

Kajun

Dang glad I didn't wait too long.

Kinda had a feeling.

Looking forward to it.

Yeeeehaaaa!

Waimea

• 2 weeks later...

Archived