SASS Wire Forum

HEY, do you want to "TRY" WILD BUNCH at Gunsmoke?

Back 40 #23910 L

Have you ever wanted to "try" Wild Bunch Action shooting, just to see if you would like it?   Well THANKS to the folks at Gunsmoke,, now's your chance.   On side match day, Thursday, Shell Stuffer and myself will have a Wild Bunch stage set up for you to try, FOR FREE.   YES, we will supply all the ammo and guns for you to try WB.   We'll have a '97 and Model 12 shotguns, a Traditional 1911 and a Modern 1911 and plenty of ammo.   Plus, you will get to try out some of the new 7 round sweeps.   So if you get a chance, stop by and shoot a round with us.   And thanks again to the folks a GUNSMOKE for letting us do this. 

Trust me, if you are going to Gunsmoke you want to stop by this stage.  40 and Stuffer know a thing or two about WBAS and CAS, plus they are just fun to spend time with.

Now the five bucks you each owe me for admitting that in public can go towards more ammo for your victims....I mean shooters.

Smoke

7 hours ago, Back 40 #23910 L said:

Have you ever wanted to "try" Wild Bunch Action shooting, just to see if you would like it?   Well THANKS to the folks at Gunsmoke,, now's your chance.   On side match day, Thursday, Shell Stuffer and myself will have a Wild Bunch stage set up for you to try, FOR FREE.   YES, we will supply all the ammo and guns for you to try WB.   We'll have a '97 and Model 12 shotguns, a Traditional 1911 and a Modern 1911 and plenty of ammo.   Plus, you will get to try out some of the new 7 round sweeps.   So if you get a chance, stop by and shoot a round with us.   And thanks again to the folks a GUNSMOKE for letting us do this. 

Good move Back 40! 

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all that helped with this.  Mr. Squeak and I had a blast trying Wild Bunch.   Thanks for  letting Mr. Squeak run it a couple of times.  The whole weekend was great and it was all due to those of you that are willing to give to let the rest of us have a blast.

Volga Vigilante 

Mr. Squeak

You and Shell Stuffer have to be commended for your overwhelming enthusiasm for Wild Bunch.   I hope you encouraged many shooters to try Wild Bunch.  That is a game that needs to grow and prosper. 

Really enjoyed the opportunity to try wild bunch. Back 40 and Shell Stuffer did a great job in explaining the equipment and requirements for wild bunch. Thanks for the ammo and use of the guns. Will plan to try wild bunch in next season.

Thank you Stuffer and 40. Over 60 shooters took this opportunity. These 2 are some of the very best WB promoters we have. If you are at a shoot with them you are guaranteed to have fun. Besides that Stuffer is a pretty fair hand with a 1911

Hats off to Back 40 and Shell Stuffer.  Really great to meet you and THANKS for all you have  done.   GW

Archived