SASS Wire Forum

more tv inaccuracies 12 o'clock high

Trigger Mike

still sick but getting better i watched 12 o'clock high the tv show on youtube.  a good show and really fairly well done.  I did watch season 3 episode 1 today.  they show DDay and show shelling and troops landing then sunrise and then paratroops landing right behind the beach as in just over the hill from the beach.  thought it was funny is all.  still liked it better than rat patrol

afterwards my wife came to feel me up and said my chest felt the most normal temperature in over a week but forehead still hot.  she questioned the 9 day old beard since i have not shaved since last thursday.  awful lot of grey there now.  i kinda like it

46 minutes ago, Trigger Mike said:

still sick but getting better i watched 12 o'clock high the tv show on youtube.  a good show and really fairly well done.  I did watch season 3 episode 1 today.  they show DDay and show shelling and troops landing then sunrise and then paratroops landing right behind the beach as in just over the hill from the beach.  thought it was funny is all.  still liked it better than rat patrol

afterwards my wife came to feel me up and said my chest felt the most normal temperature in over a week but forehead still hot.  she questioned the 9 day old beard since i have not shaved since last thursday.  awful lot of grey there now.  i kinda like it

TMI.. :o

HEY Doc Ward i thought that might get a laugh putting it that way.  I use that line every day several times a day to get her to check my fever.  i decided to have fun with my illness.  :lol:

if my favor had gone above 102 i imagine my sense of humor would have been baked but thankfully it stayed below that

"12 O'clock High"? Where are you finding these old shows? I remember that one as a little kid as well.

I hope you get better soon.

T.M.,

There are several very good Russian movies that have English subtitles about W.W.II on youtube. It helps me to understand why Russia wants buffer countries between it and the rest of Europe.

22 hours ago, Trigger Mike said:

youtube.com has a lot of cool stuff.  old movies, tv shows, music videos.  

It's funny, I never considered Youtube for movies and shows. Thanks Mike. :)

5 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

It's funny, I never considered Youtube for movies and shows. Thanks Mike. :)

Lots of good shows on youtube.. I watch a lot of PBS shows especially Nature and Nova

Archived