SASS Wire Forum

Congrats to Straight Arrow Hombre Wrangler Champ and Doc Molar 49er Champ at Ohio State Match

Lots of winners and good times at the Ohio State match this last weekend. Want to give a big congrats to the 49er Champ and 4th. Overall shooter Doc Molar. Doc has been one of my running buddies for years and taught me a lot about the game and has set an example on how to be a classy competitor, he put on the IN State match for years, still puts on his monthly match and always runs a great clock on a posse. Straight Arrow Hombre shot a clean match to secure a win in the very competitive Wrangler category and 6th Overall. in his short 6 years in the game he has made a impact by running a excellent monthly match which runs all years long which is no easy feat in Michigan, assist me with teaching RO courses, loves helping new shooters and also ran great posse this weekend, he will make a positive impact for years to come. Thanks to Mark and Boaz and all the crew for a fun weekend!

Great match! Congrats to all the winners especially Missouri Lefty and Sage Chick, #1 and #2 overall winners! Youth has prevailed! :)

Congrats guys! Was honored to be able to shoot with my new Michigan and Indiana friends! Even though I had to put up with Straight Arrows Ohio Jokes! Haha..now where are all of Marks critters?

Deuce, Doc, Walking Wall or as I refer to: "One man to a shirt"....love you guys and congrats for winning your respective categories.

KK

Archived