SASS Wire Forum

April 29, 30 Ridin' The Bourbon Trail

Hey Drover, thanks for the vittles. It really hit the spot. I have to work harder to win one of those bigger bottles next year.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a great time even if it seemed all things conspired against me! Will be back to your range, probably even for a monthly match. Great folks, great range.

I cant thank everyone enough. Top stages, great people all around. It was worth every minute of he trip, even with the rain. Truly a first class operation.

Top Shooter? Scores

Lead Ringer Top Gun, followed by Duke Skywalker, Indiana Loose Cannon, Sgt. Eli, Lead Bone, Knob Creek Drover, Randy Saint Eagle, Drew First, Boss Outlaw and Bobben Weev rounded out the Top 10.

Randy

Trapper tom has start a new post with scores, I want thank Tom for all his hard work getting the range in Great shape. Thanks Shaddai

I want thank Knob Creek Drover, Gabe Malison, and Mrs. Malison for the lunch. Its people like this that mean everything to a club.

I want to thank everyone that came and shot, I enjoyed people and shooting with new people and new Friends, Thanks for coming, Shaddai

Thanks to all the club members for helping with this match, you guys are the reason this match was a success. Thank you Shaddai

I want to thank the Knob Creek Gun fighters for a great shoot. Lunch was delicious, the stages were "thinkers" (which I like) and my posse worked great together. Shaddai, if you can tolerate more of my tom-foolery, I'd love to come back next year with my gang.

:D

Archived