SASS Wire Forum

April 29, 30 Ridin' The Bourbon Trail

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Master Keystone, we welcome you! I hope you make it up to our little shoot out.

As Shadi once Said:

Hotels near by:

Economy Suite 502-942-9526

Golden Manor Inn 800-999-8181

Holiday Inn Express 270-352-4329

Hampton Inn & Suites 270-351-5777

Candlewood Suites 270-351-3333

:D

well I have been checking the work schedule and it looks I am going to get to make it. Looking forward to smoking up the bourbon trail :) Drover I have been spear minting with my jerky works. I have something new for you to try. It involves a touch of woodford reserve. :ph34r:

Hey Mean Gun, you got my attention!!! Woodford Reserve - Red Meat?....Woodford Reserve - Red Meat? Woodfor....? How could that get any better?! It is great to hear you are coming! Don't tell Boaz you are making some jerky, he might think that is where his cows got to! :o:D !

KCD

Ruff Kut.,

Yes Sir, a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle would make a fine First Prize. We appreciate the offer and take you up on it. Is it Ruff Kut Ranch making a donation or are you giving it personally. I just want the Plaque to read right.

And, yes Mr Drifter, the apps are finally on line. You can go through affiliated clubs are go straight to http://knobcreekgunfightersguild.club And, we welcome you, Sir!

KCD

Good idea, Shaddi! We already have working cowboy class. Brandon (now Hop-along Brander) could use the crutch in one hand and shoot duelist with the other. For the rifle, we will get him some cross sticks! We could make them out of our spotting sticks!

:ph34r:

We are not having a working cowboy class, we are having working cowboy costume contest. best Dressed working cowboy and cowgirl the day of the match

Hey Kid Ziggy,

Wow! Great to hear from you. Let me talk to Mr Sumner, the Knob Creek Gun Range Owner and Operator, get an in depth answer. Our cowboy range is down in a valley you would not want to pull a large RV into. However, I am sure Mr Sumner has areas he will let folks dry camping. I am sure there are a RV Parks near by. I will check into that as well.

I will be back on tomorrow.

KCD

Welcome, Welcome! We are glad to have ya! Your alias points out one thing I would like to offer: If you would like me to call you on the 29th or 30th of April and remind you to come shoot along with the directions to get to the range, I would be happy to do so. :P:D

KCD

A Small Post Script: I would like to remind everyone to set aside some time to go through Knob Creek Gun Range's Gun Shop. It is Big, Nice, and fully stocked!

I'm really trying hard to make this happen!! Hope everything works out!!

Put me down for 1 bullet.................uh? :P:D on second thought put me down for 3000 - 105's.

Thank you, Sir!

KCD

Will do.

Thanks

Ringer

Randy,

No, we aren't. The Annual is counted as our May Match. Knob Creek Gun Range will have their Spring Machine Gun Shoot the next weekend and we have to "hide" our targets and move some stuff in "safe areas". I sure hope you and Miss Lizzy can find your way into our little valley!!!!

KCD

Archived