SASS Wire Forum

April 29, 30 Ridin' The Bourbon Trail

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, dat bourbon is looking good, yea! It is turning a slight brownish pinkish hue and bubbling a bit. It sure ought to be ready in time!

Aging this Bourbon for 28 more days....for that long......Man! dat's Premium Grade for sure!

KCD

I'm implementing a new speed pistol side match: It's Black Powder Gunfighter: Called the JUDGE"M ALL CLASS. in Honor of my good friend JUDGE'M ALL DUNCAN

I am heading off to the woods to get more meat for our Kentucky Burgoo. Although, I have had some cowpokes claim I got my main ingredients from the interstates of Kentucky and Southern Indiana; it just ain't true! All my ingredients are fresh, succulent, and ready to be consumed with Gusto! I am not sure how Gusto tastes (never tasted him), but I have heard the expression all my life, so Gusto must be pretty good with just about any meal. :P

Shaddai is right on...........23 Days and counting!

KCD

Some of the boys were wondering if you need to pre-register or can you sign up the day of the shoot....something about farming and can't plan that far ahead.

Ya! I'll go one further. How about Dirty Dog Darryl?

My checks in the mail. Gotta shoot for the bottle😉

Regards,

Ringer

Ringer if you shoot for the bottle and hit it all that beautiful amber liquid will be lost, much better out of a glass.

Hey, Hey,

The Darryl I am speaking of is the Ole Dusty Darryl. Tell him if he doesn't show he is going to be the Ole Muddy Darryl!! :o:D

That farm can wait a few hours, it has been there far longer than he has, and will be there far longer after his is gone!! :lol:

KCD

P.S. Just fed the bunnies for there soon to be last meal. Little do they know........ :o:ph34r:

Doctor gave the all clear, if it don't hurt I can do it. Will be swollen for a while and a little stiff but good to go.

Just have to amble more I guess or walk like Festus Haggen. Lots of soft tissue damage he said.

I may have missed it somewhere on here but what time does the fun start and end on Friday? I have a 5 hour drive to get there so just making plans.

Mt Wolf

George Emmett is in charge of the side matches....but, we I would say if you figured between 10 and 4, you couldn't go wrong!

Times travelling on by. The main ingredients for lunch are maturing nicely. They are fat and happy, and have some cute little......uh? maybe I just ought to say.....they are going to be tasty.

KCD

What type of side matches could a new feller expect? Planning what guns need cleaned before the match. Any long range?

We are gonna have: 3 Stage Wild Bunch Match - Speed Pistol "for each" pistol shooting style and powder (no onsight inventions please :P) Traditional - Smokeless and Black; Duelist - Smokeless and Black; Gunfighter - Smokeless and Black; Outlaw - Smokeless and Black ------------ Speed Shotgun - SXS (Hammered and Not) - 1897 - 1893; Speed Rife; Pocket Pistol; Derringer - NO Long Distance - Not enough distance to be had at our little valley.

I hope this helps,

KCD

Archived