SASS Wire Forum

Damn springtime

Ace_of_Hearts

This weekend I missed two days of shooting because of a springtime flu attack.

Next weekend I have to go to a High School Graduation for a student who has no idea who the founding fathers were and will be heading off to College in Arkansas to learn to become a HISTORY TEACHER.

I am not a happy camper.

Are you going to dress funny for his graduation like you do when you shoot :lol: ?

The person graduating is Miss Glitter's Granddaughter.

And the answer to your question is ....... NO. (But I am considering wearing camouflage. The graduation ceremony is in Victorville

California.

Maybe we will stay over and shoot with RR BAR on Sunday.

The person graduating is Miss Glitter's Granddaughter.

And the answer to your question is ....... NO. (But I am considering wearing camouflage. The graduation ceremony is in Victorville

California.

Maybe we will stay over and shoot with RR BAR on Sunday.

Good plan on both, the clothes and the shoot. Have fun.

Next weekend I have to go to a High School Graduation for a student who has no idea who the founding fathers were and will be heading off to College in Arkansas to learn to become a HISTORY TEACHER.

Don't worry, Ace...!

They'll teach 'er what to tell the kids of the next generation. ;)

:wacko:

But DO enjoy the shoot ~ make that your primary mission, and the graduation an incidental side trip! ^_^

She'll probably be teaching students that a woman won the men's decathalon in the 1976 Summer Olympic Games.

One of my cousins graduated with a major in geography a few years ago. 15 aunts and uncles so there is a huge age spread among the cousins. He remarked how Albany was the capital of New York but not the largest city in the state.

I said , "well, Geography Major, that is true for 28 of our 50 states, as it is in your own state of California."

Archived