SASS Wire Forum

Wisconsin beats Kentucky

although I am not a basketball fan, it was a BIG game.

Wisconsin beats Kentucky and advances to the Finals against Duke.

Congratulations to all you Wisconsin fans and supporters!

..........Widder

Tell her, there is always next year...Hope couch is comfy....

Texas Lizard

Yeah, and I have a couple to choose from.

She has a big "UK Girl" sticker in pickup window. I don't watch basketball much, but I know she was pullin for 'em.

I'll just say that while I live in the land of the Big10, I am a lifelong UK basketball fan, and since I don't think it is possible to like UK and not dislike Duke immensely, I will just say the following:

GO BADGERS!!!

I'll just say that while I live in the land of the Big10, I am a lifelong UK basketball fan, and since I don't think it is possible to like UK and not dislike Duke immensely, I will just say the following:

GO BADGERS!!!

+1

I hate basketball and never watch it. As soon as it gets exciting they blow the whistle, call a foul stop the momentum of the game and give some 250 lb. athlete in the prime of his life a free throw because another giant athlete bumped into him. Sounds like a game for little girls to me. AWE, did you get a boo boo when that big mean man bumped you? let the coach kiss it and make it better.

Wait! did you say Wisconsin won? Well, let me find my cheesehead maybe I'll actually watch my first basketball game since Michel Jordan played for the Bulls.

I hate basketball and never watch it. As soon as it gets exciting they blow the whistle, call a foul stop the momentum of the game and give some 250 lb. athlete in the prime of his life a free throw because another giant athlete bumped into him. Sounds like a game for little girls to me. AWE, did you get a boo boo when that big mean man bumped you? let the coach kiss it and make it better.

Wait! did you say Wisconsin won? Well, let me find my cheesehead maybe I'll actually watch my first basketball game since Michel Jordan played for the Bulls.

Is this what you're trying to say?

1970729_499160206854949_1190872505_n.jpg

Archived