SASS Wire Forum

Got a trip to Santa Fe

Ya Big Tree

I've got a trip to Santa Fe at the end of the week.

Is it worth the time to head an hour south to the SASS headquarters on Saturday? Is there a museum or anything?

Maybe a wall with all the SASS members?

What say you?

Ya Big Tree

I was in Santa Fe in 2012 wanted to do the same visit Founders Ranch they didn't seem interested in me paying them a visit . You might want to call first .

Woodfox

Little bitty SASS museum at the SASS headquarters building. More useful to sit and talk with some of the folks.

FR is open most days, depending on weather. A practice range and shotgun clays club also open most days. Fair amount of fixup, cleanup and even new building of prop fronts going on right now. If you show up with a pair of gloves, there will be lots to do.

Definitely call ahead. Friday, Sat, Sun - not much happening at the office.

There's tons of things to see around Santa Fe. If you like museums, the state history museum in the old Governor's casa is great.

If you tell us what you like, we'll see what gold we can strike.

Good luck,GJ

SASS Headquarters is just administrative offices with nothing interesting to see. You could visit the Ranch for some clays shooting. Saturday is supposed to be very windy. How about visiting an interesting museum in Santa Fe or ABQ?

Little bitty SASS museum at the SASS headquarters building. More useful to sit and talk with some of the folks.

FR is open most days, depending on weather. A practice range and shotgun clays club also open most days. Fair amount of fixup, cleanup and even new building of prop fronts going on right now. If you show up with a pair of gloves, there will be lots to do.

Definitely call ahead. Friday, Sat, Sun - not much happening at the office.

There's tons of things to see around Santa Fe. If you like museums, the state history museum in the old Governor's casa is great.

If you tell us what you like, we'll see what gold we can strike.

Good luck,GJ

We are meeting Family there who is driving up from Southern Arizona. Kinda a family day. I thought if it was worth the daggers in the back I might wander off for a little bit. Sounds like I better just stay with the wife, after all she gives me 100 % support for this game and I don't want to loose that!

I'll see what their plans are for the day and maybe we can catch the history museum you speak of.

After that heading to Denver to see the son, daughter in law & grandbaby. :D

Thanks all, YBT

Archived