SASS Wire Forum

Ultimate Gunfighter Pistols

Dang It Dan 13202

So I got these about two years ago and shot them for a while but eventually went back to Vaqueros. Here we have a pair of:

Jimmy Spurs Action job

New Model

Bisley

Stainless Steel

5.5" barrel

Consecutive Serial Numbers

.357 Cal.

Eagle Grips

If you look closely, you will notice that the original Bisley triggers have been replaced with factory Vaquero triggers. The original trigger placement was too short for me so the Vaquero triggers gave me the right fit for my hands (I have medium hands). The original triggers will come with the guns. The transfer bars have been removed. The Actions are light and smooth BUT they have not been short stroked.

The original grips will also be included. I am not interested in splitting up this pair.

$1,700.00 firm, no insurance and no shipping included. FFL to FFL outside of Florida, but may be able to get them to Ambush if you are attending that match.

If you are interested, call me. 863 206-9665

P.S. If the Photobucket link doesn't work, I can email you the photos. I'm not a Photobucket expert.

http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag25/dangitdann/IMG_1195_zps67fb27dd.jpg

btt for a pard!

Thanks. I "kinda" hate to let them go considering the investment and the fact that they feel really nice in the hand, but I just don't want to buy a bigger safe. ;)

When you buy a bigger safe let me know..........I'm interested in the little one ;)

Archived